Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tickets arrived today...

8,412 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Pro Ag
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Our group(s) are spread out around Kyle, but our main seats are 403-18- 7-8-9-10

Tickets are really cool.
chipotle
Smells like potential National Championship with a hint of crushing disappointment.
monarch
S
I know how to manage my expectations...
Sid Farkas
AG
Cool story bro?
HowdyAgs03
AG
Rule 1
Yell Practice
Snapper01
AG
What are the face value ticket prices?
twk
AG
quote:
Our group(s) are spread out around Kyle, but our main seats are 403-18- 7-8-9-10

Tickets are really cool.
We're one row behind you (well, one and two rows, as we are on rows 19 an 20) but a few seats down at 16, 17 and 18. Have to say hi at the game.
chipotle
quote:
quote:

Tickets are really cool.
We're one row behind you (well, one and two rows, as we are on rows 19 an 20) but a few seats down at 16, 17 and 18. Have to say hi at the game.

You shouldn't have said a thing that way you could call out the OP on the Jackass of the Game threads.
King
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tickets are really cool.

You shouldn't have said a thing that way you could call out the OP on the Jackass of the Game threads.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
What are the face value ticket prices?
mforce
AG
Mine are still in transit. I love how USPS doesn't even give you an estimated delivery date on the tracking.
BeastmodeAg
AG
quote:
Mine are still in transit. I love how USPS doesn't even give you an estimated delivery date on the tracking.

Impatient?
wsjag
AG
Face Value of tickets per another thread - reposting the info here as the below was for bench seats:

Ball State - $60
Nevada - $60
Miss State - $90
Alabama - $100
S. Carolina - $90
Auburn - $90
W. Carolina - $70

I *think* depending on if your seats are chairback there might be a $5-10 increase to these prices (at least it's been that way in the past.)

Gig 'em and good luck with ticket searching!
wsjag
AG
What do the new tickets look like? Didn't they have Kyle Field on them last year?
Frisco - Ag
AG
Anyone still waiting on tickets to arrive?
Yell Practice
Let's Win Game One before any MNC talk Ags.
BQ84 -ORP
AG
Everyone else in my group got theirs last week. MIne were stuck in Arkansas with zero movement for 3 days but should get delivered today.
Alr3111
AG
quote:
Anyone still waiting on tickets to arrive?
Yes. if you are waiting you may want to call them. I called them this morning and they indicated I had a $40.00 balance on my account and they were holding my tickets. I guess it never occurred to them to let me know since everything I can see online shows paid in full.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
I like them. You got both the tickets and a plastic card which can be used in lieu of tickets. Do like.
Frisco - Ag
AG
Thanks AIr,

I had a $30 balance as well even though I paid the exact amount that I was invoiced by the 12th Man.

I guess they had no intentions of telling me that I had a balance unless I called in, and they could not explain why I owed the $30.

We drop serious money on season tickets and they get held up over a few bucks because the 12th Man can't invoice correctly or communicate ... Pathetic.

If this was a real business, it would not be around for long with their level of incompetence.

X-43
AG
quote:
Thanks AIr,

I had a $30 balance as well even though I paid the exact amount that I was invoiced by the 12th Man.

I guess they had no intentions of telling me that I had a balance unless I called in, and they could not explain why I owed the $30.

We drop serious money on season tickets and they get held up over a few bucks because the 12th Man can't invoice correctly or communicate ... Pathetic.

If this was a real business, it would not be around for long with their level of incompetence.

Do you only have 2 tickets? If so, it could have been the $15 per seat fee that they forgot to include when they initially billed everyone. I had to call them to pay it and then they charged me twice for it.
ordRV80
AG
I had the same problem today. They said I had not paid my $100 for parking and were holding my tickets. I paid everything they billed me for so huh?
I checked my account and no where did it say anything about me owing a balance. So I guess they were just going to not send me my tickets that I paid multi thousands of dollars for??

Incredible.

That is not good.
Soldier, Statesman, Knightly Gentleman
Frisco - Ag
AG
They need to get someone who has at least a little business sense to run the 12th man. There is too much money involved to settle for this level of service.
Jack Bristow
AG
quote:
They need to get someone who has at least a little business sense to run the 12th man. There is too much money involved to settle for this level of service.
This x 1000....service and website are horribly done
Pro Ag
AG
Agreed. I was also a victim of this. No notification and nothing on the site.

I had planned on being able to give my Ball State tickets to friend I am seeing this weekend and instead will have to mail them.

The people are friendly but I get tired of being apologized to. Just have a process and follow it.
agmag
Was starting to get worried about my tickets so I checked the tracking #. They have gone from Van Buren, Ark. to Fayetteville to Houston and have been sitting in Lufkin for over 30 hours since early yesterday morning. What the heck? There is a message noting that they will not be delivered on time. I am certainly glad I have a couple of more weeks for them to get to me here in College Station right down Wellborn from Kyle Field!
AggieAces06
AG
quote:
I like them. You got both the tickets and a plastic card which can be used in lieu of tickets. Do like.

Pretty sure the plastic card is the ticket for only the first game. It is a "commemorative" ticket for the first game in the new Kyle Field.

I think the tickets are too large myself. As someone who prefers to use the hard tickets instead of flash seats, these will be hard to fit into pocketsd
farmersfight
AG
SAME HERE

WTF
Post removed:
by user
aggiebutterfly
AG
Did anyone get their parking pass separate? Received parking passes yesterday, but no tickets. Called ticket office and they said call back if I haven't received by end of week.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
I know how to manage my expectations...

Bragging about buying season tickets ?
Frisco - Ag
AG
Still no tickets. They need to clean house at the 12th Man Foundation.
Front Range Ag
AG
Just received the email indicating shipment and tracking info.

We'll see if this is accurate with some of the other experiences provided in mind. Supposedly in Arkansas now and heading to San Angelo. Stopwatch is running...
Mark Riordan
S
The 2015 football season is almost here and it looks to be a great year for the Ags. The students are returning to B/CS and the atmosphere is intensifying. We can't wait for the first game to kickoff.

One of the first steps to the start of the season is receiving your season tickets in the mail. For most of you, that has happened already.

For those of you that have not received your season tickets, please contact the 12th Man Foundation offices at 1.888.99.AGGIE (1.888.992.4443). Season tickets were shipped the week of August 17 and if you have not received your tickets, some of the possible reasons for delay may include an incorrect mailing address, an outstanding account balance or a delay with USPS delivery.

Thanks and Gig 'em!
Mark

Mark Riordan
mark@12thmanfoundation.com
979-260-7989
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.