Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ITS HAPPENING!!!

105,130 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Saint Arnold
Aero95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Guys.. if you zoom in on highlight on the trophy in the picture Malik tweeted and run it through a few algorithms to enhance it you can totally see who is taking the picture!

That's more impressive than anything that ever happened on 24 with Jack Bauer!
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
Yea, but I doubt Kevin Sumlin is the one going to get the papers sign. Probably AD or an attorney.
Exactly
JJxvi
AG
KROA is the airport that serves Blacksburg, VA.

Hence its name...Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport
maplunkett
AG
quote:
Guys.. if you zoom in on the highlight on the trophy in the picture Malik tweeted and run it through a few algorithms to enhance it you can totally see who is taking the picture!

Ok this made me laugh
Hu11abaloo
AG
quote:
I have access to an almost real time satellite feed from my BIL who is a meteorologist. If the satellite is in the right area, I might be able to check the airport out. What time should I try?
How creepy are we?
RichL318
quote:
quote:
I have access to an almost real time satellite feed from my BIL who is a meteorologist. If the satellite is in the right area, I might be able to check the airport out. What time should I try?
How creepy are we?

Yea, please don't do something stupid at the airport, especially in an A&M shirt. I wonder how many federal laws will be violated trying to find out who is on that plane.
Aggie Dan
AG
quote:
Guys.. if you zoom in on the highlight on the trophy in the picture Malik tweeted and run it through a few algorithms to enhance it you can totally see who is taking the picture!

Knife_Party
quote:

Does the satellite feed allow for super high resolution of ground objects? If so, we want print screens of the computer as evidence.
brownbrick
AG
But how could they be jamming us if they don't know... if we're coming?
Waffledynamics
AG
quote:

Aggielandma12
AG
I step away to do some work and I miss this!
AgCat93
AG
This aircraft has the following shareholders. See if any ring a bell as being Aggies:

Par Five LLC
Cocoleo Enterprises LLC
Hill, Lyda
Pate Aviation LLC
Rollins, Ruth M
Valiant Capital Management LLC
Scripps, Cynthia Jean
Haugland Group LLC
Thomas, Owen
Knisely, Patricia A
WJH LLC
Tecumseh Marketing Partners LLC

Source: http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=330QS
1996OlAg
AG
quote:
I step away to do some work and I miss this!
Van Buren Boy
AG
quote:
quote:

Does the satellite feed allow for super high resolution of ground objects? If so, we want print screens of the computer as evidence.

The res is not high enough to make out details, faces but it will confirm how many people are in the vacinity. Could be a waste of time.
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
quote:
Which are both much closer to Mesquite. That's like flying to Georgetown to get to south Austin.

Some people do that.
We call those people dumbasses.
Bottlehead90
AG
This is what the zoo does best

Entertainment!
mpaggie06
AG
Pretty ballsy move on Foster's part...lays out the cash to contract a private jet to fly through College Station en route to Roanoke, just to really put the screws to the VT cigars and AD.

If he's half this bad ass at thinking X's and O's and "coaching up" recruits, then he's the real deal.
zmurda
thomas owen?
Aggielandma12
AG
quote:
quote:
The EXACT same plane was in the DFW area this morning and flew from FW to CS roughly after the time Sumlin met with Malik

BOOM
THIS!!!

I found this as well and was about to post. This one has LEGS!!!!!
Malik is in Mesquite (Far East Dallas) which is a good hour drive to FW. They would have flown into Addison or an airport closer to Mesquite.
zmurda
dang it's owen thomas nvm
P.C. Principal
aggiewoodie
AG
It's a NetJets fractional ownership. You buy in, and given a fractional share of a particular jet, but they promise you access to a jet in their fleet, within 4 hours notice, whether its yours or not. Like a timeshare where you can stay so many days at any of the related resorts, but for jets.
PetroAg13
AG
It's too risky if Sumlin goes, he always has someone else pick up bud.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:

pilot
AG
Y'all are funny.
ag92tx
quote:
If he's half this bad ass at thinking X's and O's.

FriscoKid
AG
Staff, will you unlock my thread later today?

Breaking News
DieHardAg
AG
OK, so answer me this, zoo - why would Foster need to fly back to Roanoke via College Station if he was in Dallas with Summy? He wouldn't...
Knife_Party
We are so screwed. We're clearly grasping at straws going into the dead period and going to end up with Gary Darnell 2.0 for our new DC.
RichL318
quote:
OK, so answer me this, zoo - why would Foster need to fly back to Roanoke via College Station if he was in Dallas with Summy? He wouldn't...
Drop somebody off. Like the current LB coach who was with Sumlin during the Malik visit. Maybe he had to knock out some paperwork in CS too.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
The flight from Dallas isn't important, the flight from Easterwoood to Roanoke is, odds are they dropped someone off at DFW then flew down to Easterwood to pick someone up to go to Roanoke.
19 inch cobra
I wouldn't read too much into the plane coming from FW. Sumlin probably isn't on it because he's headed to Memphis. The plane was probably just chartered out of FW.

But the CS to Roanoke part...that has to be something. Probably either Bud Foster flying back after visiting, or the AD going to pick him up.

It could be one of the coaches going to visit Deberry, but we've heard nothing about a visit to him this week.
carpe vinum
AG
RichL318
quote:
I wouldn't read too much into the plane coming from FW. Sumlin probably isn't on it because he's headed to Memphis. The plane was probably just chartered out of FW.

But the CS to Roanoke part...that has to be something. Probably either Bud Foster flying back after visiting, or the AD going to pick him up.

It could be one of the coaches going to visit Deberry, but we've heard nothing about a visit to him this week.
Yea, I don't think a visit to Deberry would be a secret.
superunknown
AG
quote:
This aircraft has the following shareholders. See if any ring a bell as being Aggies:

Par Five LLC
Cocoleo Enterprises LLC
Hill, Lyda
Pate Aviation LLC
Rollins, Ruth M
Valiant Capital Management LLC
Scripps, Cynthia Jean
Haugland Group LLC
Thomas, Owen
Knisely, Patricia A
WJH LLC
Tecumseh Marketing Partners LLC

Source: http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=330QS
Lyda Hill's uncle is Lamar Hunt, one of the co-founders of the AFL and former owner of the Kansas City Chiefs. Her maternal grandfather is H.L. Hunt, who made his riches in oil and whose biography was written by Walter Buenger, who is in the History department at...wait for it...

Texas A&M University.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.