Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LOL WTF...Austin ESiPN radio calling Sumlin Fat?

11,585 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Bob Loblaws Law Blog
SliceServe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lol...they are truly pathetic. I normally tune in on Mondays to hear them eat crow after every week but happened to catch a pretty idiotic segment on the way home from work.

Bucky or whatever his name is starts by saying someone in college station called charlie a midget. Then says something about Sumlin being fat. They then have what is called the Blitz. Imagine if Finebaum talked to his callers back to back for 5 seconds each. Bunch of people calling in making fat jokes about Sumlin.

I'm just cracking up that this is where they are at as a program. Of course immediately after that they talk about Manziel wanting to reach out to Winston. Obsession noted.

ag_derp
AG
bro you dont post that image without the boobs..here

Rudebaeger
AG

How quickly they forget about Mack Brown's permanent pregnancy.

Aero95
AG
quote:

How quickly they forget about Mack Brown's permanent pregnancy.

No kidding... Sumlin wasn't fat last year, right?
Wabs
AG
KDS may be "fat". But Chollie is short, bald, holier than thou, and the captain of a sinking ship.
GenericAggie
AG
Honestly, like most of us in our 40's, KDS could lose 20.
giddings_ag_06
AG
quote:
Honestly, like most of us in our 40's, KDS could lose 20.

Jeez, now he's fat AND old...
AggInEE
That radio show is actually the only sports talk program in Austin that's good. Bucky is hilarious, and Erin keeps it real andis usually pretty unbiased. Bucky just plays the part of the antagonist and is really good at it.
Nino Brown
They have no choice but to turn the topic away from football.
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
KDS may be "fat". But Chollie is short, bald, holier than thou, and the captain of a sinking ship.
you left out 'dumb'
Mr. Tyler Durden
Aggielandma12
AG
You Austin folks need to invest in XM radio.
SliceServe
AG
Yeah I should get XM...especially when the wife has it already. I'm sure it would be a small upgrade.
powerbiscuit
What kind of return are you getting on that investment?
1aggie02
AG
If Fran was little Debbie does that make sumlin star crunch
SECond2noneAgs
AG
Had a buddy tell me a couple weeks ago during the SMU game that Summy looked like he'd put on a few... I told him that if you were making $3.5 mil/year you'd be eating pretty good yourself.

/inb4coolstorybro
Craigy
Hell dem boys would take Charlie Weis HC and Rick Majerus (not currently living) BB coach if they could win a confernece
usmcbrooks
quote:
Had a buddy tell me a couple weeks ago during the SMU game that Summy looked like he'd put on a few... I told him that if you were making $3.5 mil/year you'd be eating pretty good yourself.

/inb4coolstorybro

Thought he was making 5 mil a year.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
quote:

/inb4coolstorybro

Thought he was making 5 mil a year.

Even better. Was he making 3.5 before the extension? Maybe I just pulled that number from thin air.
STX Ag
AG
He is pretty chunky.
eb93
AG
The same station that employs the tub of lard Ketch...known for a fat ass and an even bigger ego.
roginaustin
S
quote:
That radio show is actually the only sports talk program in Austin that's good. Bucky is hilarious, and Erin keeps it real andis usually pretty unbiased. Bucky just plays the part of the antagonist and is really good at it.

Unless something has changed in the 8 years since I Left Austin, Bucky is worse at radio than he was at trying to recruit Dan Campbell to tu.
McGibblets
AG
CAVGrunt97
AG
I download Gabe and crew 5 days a week and the Beliucci Lunch Hour twice a week. Don't need to listen to the Austin sip dorks. Great Aggie commentary and quality X and Os with OB and the big truth. Seriously, I'm 45 and learn something new every time I get to listen to Hunter Goodwin!
HookThis
AG
Just stream The Ticket and thank me later
Aggiejay512
They always say this bout sumlin I could care less if my coach is normal. Everyday they say this and when they cannot get back to the level of ATM or Baylor they always reply with "yeah but he will be gone to the nfl next year ".

This is all they have and in austin the new s showed a preview of willow "ol chole" and put the words "thousands of drug test, he cares for the players and getting rid of the bad ones". No lie
that poster
KDS is over 50
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
KDS is over 50
maybe technically...

quote:
Born: August 3, 1964 (age 50)
Kirbz09
Charlie Strong has quite the belly. Saw him on TV running around with his players at practice.
bqce
AG
Sumlin can lose some pounds and inches. Strong cannot grow taller. I'd say Sumlin has the advantage here.
Brakeman
Geez......They're still made that they didnt get their "Sumlin" when they hired Scatman.

And boy, do they ever have some big time ass whippins coming.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:

Ummm, no.
VanZandt92
quote:

Nope
Mozart Paintings
AG
quote:

Um yes
VanZandt92
The Ticket was good for about five years, though they paid no heed to NCAA athletics. Since then, they've been horrible.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.