Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What is so impressive about Arky

17,697 Views | 121 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by depriest1022
drilloil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags by 30
lefty8
Saying your strength on defense is at DL doesnt necessarily mean they are good. Or rather, good enough to stop a great rushing attack. I think many of your ideas of this Razorback team will change after Saturday. Good luck Aggies
12Howdy
OP, what they do well, is scary because we don't stop it very well... run the ball with a physical style..
and I hate to admit it, but they have played better teams than we have.. Auburn is better than SCarolina..Tech is better than Rice, and EVERYBODY is better than smu.. so there is cause to be concerned
W
AG
like I posted on page 1...way too much credit for beating a horrible Tech team. The red raiders are a trainwreck in all phases
Dad
AG
I think we blow them out.
InnerCityAg
This game won't be close.
redjalapeno-87
How can Arkysaw Hogs some here to talk smack when they have not won an SEC game in 2 years? Shouldn't you be hiding behind the barn, so the Farmer can't find you?
shitfucktruckaggssuck
LOL Yell Leaders
hogfan14
quote:
like I posted on page 1...way too much credit for beating a horrible Tech team. The red raiders are a trainwreck in all phases

Scored more points and gave up less points than OSU did against them, but we did it on the road.

I guess you could say OSU sucks too but what does that say about Florida State?
Dr. Tinkle
Until we show that we can slow a power running game down I will be concerned. They aren't going to stop and Rice showed they could man up and run down our throats so yes, Arkansas worries me. Bad matchup.
Eyandem

Arkansas' 3 headed running game is pretty good...but we have a pretty dame good stable of running backs as well. I'd put them up against any team in NCAA.
depriest1022
AG
quote:
Until we show that we can slow a power running game down I will be concerned. They aren't going to stop and Rice showed they could man up and run down our throats so yes, Arkansas worries me. Bad matchup.
Did you watch the Rice game?

We played without Mastro and a couple of other defenders. They did not man up and run it. The QB turned sacks into 6 - 12 scramble runs. We handled the straight up run game well.
FriendlyAg
quote:
quote:
Did you watch the Rice game?

We played without Mastro and a couple of other defenders. They did not man up and run it. The QB turned sacks into 6 - 12 scramble runs. We handled the straight up run game well.

I learned long ago that 95% of people do not watch defense. The 5% that do watch the defense, only 1% truly know how a defense functions as a unit.

HTH.
depriest1022
AG
You're probably right, Friendly.
texasamaggies12
AG
Nothing. There's absolutely nothing impressive about Arky.
twelvepointkiller
The only way we lose is lose the turnover battle by more than one. The hams will score, but if they only settle for field goals early then we will have game in hand. (I do hope we have better early drives than the last two games.) Watching a little of the arky v niu game, arky d had a lot of confusion lining up. That bodes well for some early end zone trips. I say the only thing that negates this is losing the turn over battle badly.
romanagg11
Here's something I have trouble understanding. ANY team can run up the middle on us and have some success. I would think to jam the middle, but it seems like teams do a good job of blocking and continue to get positive yardage on us right up the middle. Zoo, enlighten me!
depriest1022
AG
quote:
Here's something I have trouble understanding. ANY team can run up the middle on us and have some success. I would think to jam the middle, but it seems like teams do a good job of blocking and continue to get positive yardage on us right up the middle. Zoo, enlighten me!
This is about a C- level troll. Keep trying though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.