Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

That's it. We are having an "Airing of Grievances".

28,599 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JambiAg
coupland boy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's our equivalent of the Festivus Pole in this scenario STX? In the interim I would suggest the 12th Man statue. The yell leader statue perhaps? If this works out like you want I can see a statue being erected in your honor in the distant future. Call it the STX Pole. Many are all over it in this thread. Great effort by the way......you are a trail blazer.
Ambres
AG
I am tired of getting HD quality showing of the game!!! I miss listening to it on the radio and knowing full well that Dave had no idea what was going on and was probably playing a drinking game.
coupland boy
AG
Smelled bat poop on the east side. Thanks Kyle Field Bat. Puto!!
STX Ag
AG
I hope everyone is feeling better this morning.
Hammerbrau
AG
I'd like to be Dave's bartender.

He's going to be all sorts of twitterbated about moving to the east side next year.

"It appears that, as some sort of prank, the aTm logo at midfield is upside down."
Squadron7
AG
$450 million for a brand new stadium and I still can't get a date to the game.

What a waste.
Grosvenor
AG
It will take a festivus miracle to live up to TexAgs newfound expectations.
ZEEB
AG
to all the haters
DevilD77
AG
Is "Foot to the facemask" a penalty like "hands to the facemask?"
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
^^^^^^^^^

Only if you wrap your toes around the facemask.
Predmid
AG
Complaint: I can't go see the new stadium until Ol'Miss game.

wisdom
AG
HOTTIES ?? Did someone say "HOTTIES" ?
John Dutton
AG
quote:
quote:
Not enough hotties? I've been an Aggie for 17 years and never noticed a shortage of those on campus.

I hear you and i agree. Get this, I saw a thread where a guy was *****ing that he didn't get enough breeze blown on his Lilly white ass. Shoot, I'd have watched the games from the gates of hades and been happy as a pig in **** if we'd had a team like this in the Fran and Sherman years.

Get the *****ing out meow dammit!
AGHouston11
AG
Are we still paying Fran? Fran
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
quote:
quote:
& I'm mad that Honeycutt missed a block & cost Speedy a punt return TD

All speedy had to do was stay outside. If he keeps the sideline instead of cutting in he scores that one. All honeyoats did was pancake his guy

Speedy can do no wrong in my eyes...

Honeycutt is to be blamed for all team shortcomings...

HTH BB
Barnacle
AG
*****ing about *****ing. Awesome. Concerning oneself with the experience of others. Awesome.
STX Ag
AG
Look barnacle, if you're not gonna be positive, we positively don't need you here.
VanZandt92
If the game experience had problems, then it needs to be out there. Sorry OP.
swc93
AG
Fix the cannon situation. Don't care if you have to mount it on the top of the stadium, get it done.

Maybe we can use an old destroyer 's anti-aircraft gun and shoot tracers into the sky.
MondayMorningQB
AG
There I'm good.
Grits
AG
they fired the spirit of 02 several times in the stadium during midnight yell, i wonder why they cant get in in during games, maybe too close of quarters
aggieaviator
AG
Would like to have a little music fill in some of the voids during commercial breaks and before the second half kick-off to get the crowd energized in-between yells and the FTAB.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am tired of seeing all these **** threads about tu and Uncle Charlie... Can we take at least 80% of those to the Old Rivalries Board?! I mean, if it is recruiting related, we have a thread for that too!!
STX Ag
AG
There is some excellent cleansing coming from this thread.
coupland boy
AG

Fords.

Really don't care but I like the video.
AnalogyAg
I'm pissed that at the end of the season our team is going to have a great White House trip ruined by the guy they have to shake hands with.
Helms96
AG
I have a few I need to get off my chest...

1. - WTF can't the SEC network get picked up by Astro in Malaysia??? Here I am having to watch the game on my stupid effing computer with a slow ass 10 MPS (yes that is the max speed you can get in this backwards ass country) internet that lags everytime one of my kids decides to get on the XBox or stream a Youtube video. I would drop Astro, but it is the only friggin option available here and it wouldn't make a difference anyway. Its bad enough that I have to get up sometimes at 0300 to watch a game, but then catch hell for being drunk at 0830 in the morning after it is over??? BS!!!
2. The fact that we can plan for a damn half a billion dollar stadium but can't plan to get a friggin cannon in it before gameday is incredibly retarded... yeah I said it R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D!!!! So we put it on a live feed video when fired from outside the stadium?!?!?! HELLO!!! FRANKS AND BEANS!!!! Even more retarded.
3. The Hotties threads have been crap this year... Jesus I wanted to break my pecker clean off so I was never even tempted to touch it again after that Lamar debacle...
4. The Look-Alike Threads have been crap this year. Can we have ONE, just ONE without the obligatory "predator"???
5. Beveledvadermallardquandewsh while posting less lately (I assume because he either graduated or mommy and daddy got tired of seeing their money spent with him on TexAgs posting every 15 friggin' seconds) still sucks as a poster!!!
6. Why doesn't TexAgs have a Smack board where we can feel free to bash our competition unmerciliously until our hearts are content? An area where we can gang up and belittle people that come here looking to talk trash and not fear a ban hammer being dropped on them or us.
7. Who TF thought it was a good idea to build a stadium that could hold and sell out over 106k and then the next year reduce it to 102k??? Seriously???
8. When are Malik and Boyd going to finally pull the trigger???
9. New Army - STOP Ruining Yells with stupid little quips and additions to them. They are fine the way they are really!!! Also Get off your Iphones, Galaxy, droids, whatever and pay attention to the friggin' game!!!
10. Old Army - Get your OLD TIRED ASSES out of your seats and YELL!!! Kyle Field could be so much louder if you just put half the effort into it that you do now.
11. Finally, STOP B!t@#ing about my GOTDAM SIGNATURE!!! It is there because I like it. I don't give two flying dog farts if you like it or not. The option is given at the end and I choose it EVERY TIME. Get over it. I am proud of it and it helps me easily locate the last post that I made in a thread so I can see what has been said after it.

RANT OVER HELMS OUT!!!

PS - If that was TLDR I still DGAF!!!

(How's that STX?)
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
BigNic05
AG
my only complaint is the lack of world peace and the constant reminder of failure of no human presence on Mars. Also Pluto is a planet and I'll throat punch anyone who says it aint!
DownSouthAg
STX Ag
AG
Helms is ready for the playoffs brotatos. Excellent job.
DaveAg02
AG
Helms, ROTD
HECUBUS
AG
Just waiting for the "Feats of Strength" portion.
TLA02
AG

Super Bevel Holographic cups....
atmhockey
AG
my toilet seat is kind of uncomfortable...
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
my toilet seat is kind of uncomfortable...
And that is how legends are made.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.