Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Thomas Johnson found and safe

86,578 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by r2row23
AggieChemE09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
I had a Russian prof and a Russian TA for that course.

Berko?

Years later, I still have no idea how I passed that class
TauChi21
Kenneth_2003
AG
Phys 208 with Lamb resulted in the same fist pump run screaming down the hallway call my parents with excitement C!
EastCoastAgNc
AG
quote:
Phys 208 with Lamb resulted in the same fist pump run screaming down the hallway call my parents with excitement C!

Math 302 (discrete math)...hardest class I had in college. Almost q-dropped it but went to the prof and he told me as long as test scores increased he'd give me a B...God bless the man he kept his word, would have probably failed otherwise.
SW AG80
AG
Heard the Texas Rangers were out looking for TJ. "Someone" had to make a call to get that done.
Ag86Hotard109
AG
Phys 219 cheme 205 and math 253 in the same semester caused a qdrop and subsequent move from chem eng to imaginary engineering for me. Funny thing is 30 yrs later my freshman son is taking classes in heldefels 100...history repeats itself
txmatt
AG
Ch 4 in Dallas mentioned a 911 call at something like 3am notified them of his whereabouts. They gave the address and said it was near Skyline high school but didn't say if it was TJ or someone else that made the call. A&M police said no criminal activity was involved in the case.

http://wap.myfoxdfw.com/w/news-local/story/78301353/
Truman2001
AG

[This message has been edited by Nyrabag (edited 11/15/2012 10:18p).]
Truman2001
AG
Ch 5 dallas reported and showed police report that showed DPD took Thomas into custody this morning. Police report said that he was talking about religious beliefs
r2row23
AG
Damn I drove right by Forney Rd yesterday.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.