Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

This is "SEC Country Billboard" in Austin.

24,048 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by SA-AG72
Kampfers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our marketing department has gone from nonexistent to complete nails (well, minus that one abortion of a video).

[This message has been edited by Kampfers (edited 8/10/2012 1:05p).]
NorthshoreAg
taz997
http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/xzdpd/the_****s_put_this_up_in_****ing_austin/
JMH
AG
I am really surprised not more of you knew this was coming. Listen to more TexAgs Radio! Especially when Cook is on! Bad Aggie. Bad, no.
cannonfodder02
speedfreek
It's cute, but I could also see how it runs the risk of the same type of negative spin as the f'ed up SEC jersey's with N. Carolina..

Just sayin..
TJ
Capt. America
AG
They mad on reddit
KLSanchez
quote:
More sips see that Billboard than see the Longhorn Network!!! ha ha ha
BTHOB-98
Got this pick while driving today.

Mura bhfuil tu laidir gur mhaith leat a bheith nios fearr cliste

[This message has been edited by BTHOB-98 (edited 8/10/2012 5:10p).]
tamuz93
aTm1990
EllisCoAg
AG
quote:
More sips see that Billboard than see the Longhorn Network!!!

golden
bobmack213
guys, what does "sip" mean? I know that it has to do with the longhorns but as a fellow SEC fan, please clue me in.
Bullmoose
AG
Billboard made the Yahoo Sports Section.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/texas-m-billboard-declares-austin-sec-country-153508325--ncaaf.html
Capt. America
AG
quote:
guys, what does "sip" mean? I know that it has to do with the longhorns but as a fellow SEC fan, please clue me in.

The basis for the tea-sips, t-sips or sips for short is that back in the old days while Aggies were going off to fight wars, tu students were just sitting around sipping tea, please correct me Ags if I'm wrong
Hoss
AG
Saw this sign for the first time when I was driving home from work on Thursday. Pure greatness. Made me all warm and fuzzy inside thinking about how irritating it must be to the sips.
VatoLocoAggie
AG
The term or name of "T-Sip" was based on the infamous Texas Tea Party (referred to in its time simply as "the destruction of the tea" or by other informal names and not celebrated until half a century later, was a political protest by the Sons of Liberty in Blinn, a town near College Station, against the Texas government and the monopolistic Texas University that controlled all the tea imported into the Texas colony. On December 16, 1844, after officials in Blinn refused to return three wagonloads of taxed tea to Austin, a group of Texican colonists boarded the wagons and destroyed the tea by throwing it into the Brazos River. The incident remains an iconic event of Texas history, and other political protests often refer to it.

This is what I was taught at Fish Camp back in the day.

[This message has been edited by VatoLocoAggie (edited 8/11/2012 6:51a).]
SA-AG72
AG
^ TexAg2012WC, is that you?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.