Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ring Dunk Beer Suggestions

34,043 Views | 127 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Milwaukees Best Light
gnowak12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buddy did it in 11 sec with ice cold Shiner. Guy is a beast. Morstad. Look him up.
Aggie Maroon
I may have to try blending it. Ive never heard of that before. I like the suggestions!
Texas Tide
AG
Slighty warm coors light
Bio Man
AG
Bud light select 15 sec.
MouthBQ98
AG
edit.

[This message has been edited by MouthBQ98 (edited 12/17/2011 12:27a).]
MouthBQ98
AG
Hell, the way people here are talking you might as well use water....

Try this one: Run 5 miles, then go to the chicken oil co, eat a 1/3 lb burger basket with all the fries and a 32oz iced tea, then go right to the chicken, dunk your ring in cold, freshly tapped Shiner Bock, and then have 2 miller lites, THEN drive to the Texas Hall of Fame and dance for a couple of hours, and have 2 more beers.

That's what I did. I was only about 5'9" 175 at the time, too.

It blows my mind that poeple throw up after chugging their pitchers, or even get drunk. Everyone urps some foam up, but puking from 1 pitcher?
Ag 11
AG
Cold Milwaukee's Best right out of the fridge, into the pitcher, then down the hatch.
MouthBQ98
AG
Yes, I was swelled up like a tick, too.
Ag 11
AG
Don't do *****like blend it or leave it out all day, that's stupid. Why the hell would you want to purposely drink warm beer?
vic99
AG
Ziegenbock
23 seconds
no puke
TexanJeff
AG
Lone Star 17 seconds down

5 seconds up...

Should have paced my self!
mpezll
AG
mgd 64 and didnt throw up
seen people do it in everything from that to bud ice...
rpecorar
AG
First, shared a pitcher of Shiner with some friends to get in the groove... Then, ice cold Bass (for some unknown reason) 47 seconds with a picture break. This was when the Chicken cracked down on dunking in pitchers (1997), so I had to use two big goblets to equal a pitcher. I still feel that foam in my throat.
TecRecAg
AG
I witnessed a pitcher of Guinness in 11 seconds. I should have given that man a trophy. No spill, no throw up.
OregonAggie
AG
I did mine at a buddy's crawfish boil. 66 seconds. Miller Lite. I puked up about a pound of crawfish and headed to Northgate to pound saki bombs shortly thereafter.

2 of my friends dunked at the same time and we all had a great time.

Good luck!
aggies1960
Some guy talked about this earlier (Double Chocolate Stout). If you are on here asking about what beer to do, I am thinking this is not the one you want to "try".
Slother93
AG
Shiner Bock in 93 seconds at the Dixie Chicken. And I held mah beer down like a real man does - let out a loud belch and ordered a second pitcher.

We didn't feel like we had to chug it back then since we had so much time. Love pre-millennial class years.
Bocephus
AG
Bud Light.

Dunked mine 10 years after I graduated at another Ags ring dunking party. Took me 6 minutes and change. Don't drink like I used to. Did beat the current student.
Deplorable
niget2002
Dunked mine in a large glass mug, 3/4's full w/ crown, touch of coke cause that's how I like it.

Drank it in <1 hour.
flyingrob04
AG
Class of '99...Bud Light 89 seconds. I've probably dunked it a half dozen more times since then to show people from other schools what we Aggies are all about! Oddly I don't remember the times cause I was already pi$$ drunk and talkin smack! IMO one of the greatest traditions we have....
pinche gringo
AG
42 seconds in Shiner Bock @ The Chicken. This was just the beginning of the party.
Light beer and puking are unacceptable.
Anything less than a pitcher is unacceptable.

[This message has been edited by pinche gringo (edited 12/17/2011 8:38a).]
FLATOUT
AG
Had a keg of Bud Lite.

Me class of 12: 82 seconds
Dad class of 75: 93 seconds
Brother in law class of 00: 4:12 seconds
Friend class of 12: 1:46 seconds

3 of us let them sit for about an hour, class of 00 didn't and puked lol.
Code Maroon 12
AG
MGD 64 in 19 seconds. Do a full pitcher (5 beers) or it's unacceptable.
eAGer
AG
Yep, 5 beers or gtfo. I did mine in Bud Light the first time. 27 sec or so because my dad stopped me twice and made me laugh. No spillage and no puking. Second time was at the Chicken in Shiner on a full stomach about 2 years ago because my wife wanted to leave right after i ordered it and a guy dared me. It wasn't legal and those pitchers are smaller, only 4 beers i think, but it was fun and fast. I was already hammered and thought "why not?" I think I landed somewhere in the 12 seconds range, but like I said, only about 4 beers. Didn't puke. Didn't get in trouble. But stomach hurt the rest of the night.

[This message has been edited by eAGer (edited 12/17/2011 9:01a).]
bobhoops
AG
MGD 64.
Whatever you do, don't pregame beforehand. I learned this the hard way.
phatbc
Pliny the Elder
eAGer
AG
Yeah, no food prior. Roommates thought a stomach full of pasta was a good way to start...wasn't. They got to do theirs behind the Chicken (last class to do it), so a lot of people got to see their spaghetti on the sidewalk. My roommate said after, "man, I really need to chew my food better!"
Sharpshooter
AG
Use a cheap domestic Pilsner beer a.k.a any lite beer. Quality beer such as Chimay, Guiness, etc. are meant to be sipped and enjoyed and not to be used for nonsense like this.
HappyEnchilada
AG
Schafers! cheap and satisfying.
trickplay
44 seconds in Bud light. I love everyone talking about the correct way to dunk a ring. If you didn't do it at the chicken, then you failed the whole thing. Of course, new army gets a pass since the Chicken has cracked down.
Tex_Ag11
AG
20 seconds in flat, but cold, bud light. Kept it down like a man.
Sublette County
AG
The puking doesn't come from too much alcohol, it comes from having too much in your stomach.

I puked up Miller Lite and a ton of pizza about 3/4 of the way through my pitcher. It's not a bad sick puke, it just comes up if your stomach is full. Then you finish the pitcher.
SpiderDude
AG
quote:
You'd be hammered off Gulden Draak.

Exactly!!! And for those that think Guinness is an idiotic choice...you do realize Guinness is actually equivalent to a light beer right (it floats on top of a black and tan for a reason)??? But don't take my word for it:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/booster_shots/2010/03/guinness-maybe-not-good-for-you-but-not-a-bad-choice-either-.html

quote:
A 12-ounce bottle of Guinness Draught will provide 126 calories. The same amount of Guinness Extra Stout offers 153. And Harp (note to beer-drinking neophytes: it's a lager from Ireland, so you can choose it if you're no fan of stouts but still want to be in the spirit of things) comes in at 142.

All this according to beer100.com, which offers some fascinating reading -- providing both calories of imports and domestic brews.

Twelve ounces of Budweiser, inevitably used as a comparison for such things, offers 145 calories. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale comes in at 175. That latter company's stout packs a 225-calorie punch, and its Bigfoot, I'd like to point out, comes in at 330. Seriously. 330.
boxerV
Did it in 42 seconds on half-shiner and half-guiness.

An Irishman in Texas. Which isn't all that accurate considering I'm welsh.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.