Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Liucci's 44: Initial Rankings for Class of 2012

25,816 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by FHUAggie
Rick Deckard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
He has a younger son in elementary school and a daughter

So...what positions do they play? Never too early.
old yeller
AG
quote:
Why 44 versus 50 or 38 or 69? just curious.

Looch has always been a big fan of the Lubbock Avalance Journal
Gabe Bock
Sponsor
AG
No, no order on school preferences. And this early, we still have some tweaking to do but when we talk to a kid, we try hard to go in and update his school choices. But it doesn't always happen.

By the way...for you premium subscribers...get ready for a massive recruiting database overhaul in the spring, following National Signing Day.
FrontPorchAg
quote:
How many Matthews family offensive lineman are there?

Not Enough
turnag4
AG
A comment and a question: Trent Jackson from Cuero is a great back! I saw him play a year ago in a playoff game. Question: Is the de la Torre kid related to the TE we had several years ago (Michael de la torre i think)?
Win At Life
AG
quote:
No, no order on school preferences

Then why do you list tu before A&M every single time both appear and the list is not alphebetical either?

Que paso?
old yeller
ncarter04
tu wins the Texas Monthly Bum Steer award. Check it out.
AginKS
Interesting... thanks for posting!!

For God, country, and A&M
coachk07
Seen Matt Davis from KF and Boyette from Humble play plenty of times. Both are very impressive. Not sure if Davis will play QB at next level though. Kind of reminds me of Russel Shepherd.

Would be shocked if Boyette didn't sign with A&M.
GBRAggie
Gray just scored his 52nd TD rushing for the season vs LaMarque in the State Championship game. It is on FSSW. Kid is awesome.
mountainmangates
AG
davis from kf will definitely play qb at the next level and a&m has informed him that they believe he is the top qb in the country. that's saying quite a bit considering that he missed his entire junior season. he doesn't have a ton of interest in a&m right now and has said that they are trying too hard....
Amazing Moves
Wow
TAMU1990
AG
I would say the odds of flipping D David are good. I think if we post a 10+ win season next year, I see a lot of kids off of that list committing.
Blazer
AG
Good stuff
GIGEM1
AG
From the looks of the list, I really hope we're putting our best closer in Brenham. Three of the top 29. Getting Alexander here this year would seem to be a good head start...

Gig'em
KASG
quote:
davis from kf will definitely play qb at the next level and a&m has informed him that they believe he is the top qb in the country. that's saying quite a bit considering that he missed his entire junior season. he doesn't have a ton of interest in a&m right now and has said that they are trying too hard....

From what I've heard, and as dumb as it sounds, TTU leads for Gray, D David(commit) and Matt Davis (Linked to Braylon Addison)
Rock1982
AG
Ags sure do need to win next year. Maintaining confidence that Ag football is back will be huge.
Gone Fishin
AG
Christian Okafor. 6'6, 300 pounds and he's only a junior?! Dude is a monster!
mountainmangates
AG
quote:
From what I've heard, and as dumb as it sounds, TTU leads for Gray, D David(commit) and Matt Davis (Linked to Braylon Addison)

i have a hard time believing it myself but i can only confirm on davis. his top 2 are tech and auburn with tech in the drivers seat. i sure hope that changes before this time next year but he really likes the coaching staff at tech.
FHUAggie
A lot of potential in this class. With another great season and with these kids, especially defensive recruits, getting a big whiff of Aggie tradition, I think we rake in one of our best classes to date.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.