Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

T-Murph

97,384 Views | 375 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cj774
Arnie Grape
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HOLDEN, M. D.
Holy crap.

p.1
ImWhatTigersDreamOf
AG
wow. no wonder they gave up on Fran....maybe that explains why they were able to come out and BTHO tu when they found out he was leaving....

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead
CasaDelSol
hoooly sheet
TKEAg04
AG
I just read that exact thing.. WOW
bdp514am
that's bullcrap /Stephen McGee
Arnie Grape
I'm most pissed that we could have gotten rid of Fran sooner!
McInnis 03
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
T-Murph had to make the tough decision between speaking out against a coach (and man) that he didn't respect or believe was the right one for the job and being a leader in the clubhouse and helping keep his team together.

He chose the latter but based on this and a recent interview on M&W I wonder if he regrets taking what some might call the "high road" or the "team-player" roll.

I like T-Murph, always have. Seems like a lot more was wrong inside our locker room than we may ever know.

tetraag
AG
wow
Cuterebra
HOLDEN, M. D.
Kinda explains the NFL guys claiming X-high school over A&M.
tx.agg.96
AG
Token
AG
i just posted a comment on that

haha i am the first person to comment after him
The Lost
hm... itll be interesting to see where this one goes...

pg 1

I'd love to hear more details then just saying it was bad
DCAg98
AG
/torbush
Terence Kitchens
I left before Fran got here but I was friends with many of the players who were here during the switch from Slocum to Fran. I was behind Fran the first year until I started hearing how he treated the players from my friends. It was disheartening.

In 2005 I was completely against him and knew he was the wrong guy because of these things I kept hearing. I finally said something to someone in 2006 about this and they didn't want to believe it. I am friends with T-Murph and know stories from him personally. Very sad to hear, but it's true.

People on here are complaining about Sherman, but he is moving us forward and doing it the right way. He is a much better person than Fran and we have a much better program right now because of it.

The Lost
also i wouldnt give away personal info like that yankee
Scruffy
AG
torbush.
Bitter Old Man
AG
For Fran.

p.1
spadilly
Dan Scott
AG
I hope this for something serious and not a case of players just being a bunch of babies.
rjamizon
who didn't have a coach get really angry and do something inappropriate like leach? i had a coach kick a HOT space heater at me, and a friend had a coach that snapped his finger in half because a player was complaining about an injury. coaches do stupid things just like everyone else. not excusing their actions, but they do.
bdp514am
was that our former kicker who posted a few post back. If so, just wanted to say thanks I enjoyed watching you while you were here, and thanks for you insight about Coach Sherman and the direction of the program.
Token
AG
quote:
also i wouldnt give away personal info like that yankee

it's ok, i have nothing to hide
McInnis 03
AG
Trust the lettermen.

It's no coincidence that from so many you hear nasty things about the way Fran proceeded and that you're hearing good things about the way Sherman is moving forward.

Thanks for the insight Tkitch.
CasaDelSol
So what did Fran actually do? Slap and kick the players? What does "he didn't treat them right" mean?
Token
AG
quote:
was that our former kicker who posted a few post back. If so, just wanted to say thanks I enjoyed watching you while you were here, and thanks for you insight about Coach Sherman and the direction of the program.

yes, that was mr kitchens himself
CDub06
wxguy95
AG
Torbush!

p1
heineman78
I ran into mr kitchens a couple years back at subway near cat hollow in round rock. Real stand up guy.
gonemaroon
AG
holy **** here we go
McInnis 03
AG
I'd personally ask any former player who's holding angst against A&M to come back now and reintroduce themselves to the school.

Reintroduce yourself to the new football program, and immerse yourselves in A&M, not in Fran A&M.

Going through life with so much hatred is no way to proceed.
bdp514am
I'll second that Mc Innis
They Call me Stacey
p. 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.