Greatest U.S. Presidents?

5,022 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Raven
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1. Washington
2. Trump
3. Reagan
4. Lincoln

Lincoln was very divisive, and failed to select the right commander of the army of the potomac for way too long. Plus, he fails today's PC tests. Washington led a ragtag army to create the country and then happily left and wanted nothing to do with DC after his 2 terms. Reagan, enough said. Trump I know some will react radioactively to but he managed to fight for America against DC and the rest of the world unlike any leader since Washington.
Wicked Good Ag
I don't have a problem with Trump like others do and I also don't worship at his feet. Time will tell on his Presidency but to put him #2 on that list is very unusual
Apache
AG
Quote:

Time will tell on his Presidency but to put him #2 on that list is very delusional

FIFY.
I'm with Wicked Good on this one, Trump doesn't bother me that much either (I really like some things he did)... but no way is he above Polk, Jefferson, TR, Reagan etc.
Spore Ag
I personally feel one should wait at least 20 years to evaluate and exclude any bias on a Presidents rating.

I was a GWB supporter during and after but given time I feel history will not treat him so well.
Raven
S
FDR, Washington , Jefferson, Lincoln, TR
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.