Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Chemotherapy Advice

5,729 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by FightnFarmerUSMC
Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you get it, put it on Friday & wear it for a week. Don't take oral zofran with it on
jograki
AG
Hope your week goes smoothly!
FightnFarmerUSMC
FightnFarmerUSMC
AG
Day 3 of round 2 today. Starting to feel rough, but hanging in there! Gig 'em!
billyjack2009
You've got this and you're rocking a strong Telly look!
FightnFarmerUSMC
AG
Round 3, Day 2 today. Been pretty rough yesterday. I think it's all starting to compound. Still going strong though! Over halfway done. Bloodwork is looking good. I think I'm whooping this things ass!
MarkW91
Looking good man! Been there unfortunately and done that but got through all of it just as you are. You're obviously keeping the spirit up which is huge. I think our timing is similar in that I was in treatment during Aggie football season--a wonderful and welcome distraction.

Gig 'em!
FightnFarmerUSMC
AG
Finished my final treatment on Friday and got to ring the bell! Finally feeling well enough to post about it. Last round was incredibly rough. I guess all of them compounding on each other. Regardless, I'm ecstatic to be done. Appreciate all the prayers and well wishes from y'all on here.

Advice wise, what can I expect in the next 4-8 weeks? I've lost almost all my muscle mass and dropped 20lbs. Hair is nonexistent across my whole body. When can I expect some semblance of normal? I have no energy or stamina, but have a wind of rejuvenation in spirit knowing this is behind me. I'm ready to get back after it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.