Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Two Weeks to Cowtown

3,047 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Phat32
Rosie11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
By 10am roughly 4500 of the 7600 participants had finished. I've run it 3 times and haven't bothered waiting around for beer.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Glad to hear all of you found the course ran long too. I thought my gear was broken.

I always bring my own beer, so the garden is never an issue. The garage is great. I back in on the 5th floor overlooking the race area and downtown and have beer on the tailgate. Perfect end to a great race. Cheers all.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
wangus12
AG
TexAgs after party at GP's place next year!?
wbt5845
AG
Geriatric Punk said:

Glad to hear all of you found the course ran long too. I thought my gear was broken.

I always bring my own beer, so the garden is never an issue. The garage is great. I back in on the 5th floor overlooking the race area and downtown and have beer on the tailgate. Perfect end to a great race. Cheers all.
this is really a good idea. we ought to do this next year. of course - y'all will be two or three in before my tired slow ass shows up.
The Pilot
AG
Was the course really long? I haven't heard anything from the race or friend saying the course was long.
O.G.
Geriatric Punk said:

This is a brilliant idea. Could definitely see doing that IF I run it next year.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Literally had the whole level to myself this year. Always welcome the company. Cheers!
Geriatric Punk
AG
View wasn't bad.

O.G.
Its been a week now....race pics arent out yet?
Phat32
AG
I got mine the next day
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.