Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Free January Camp with Camp Gladiator

5,834 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggietaco
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
hoosierAG said:

My biggest challenge is figuring out how to work in my strength training at the gym and the camps without over doing it.
Yeah, for me it was working in running with CG. I now do CG four days a week and run three days a week. This spring, I'll try to add a day of running so I'll have to double dip at least one day a week.

Frankly, I went full throttle CG when I joined last March and took a break of a couple of months from running, doing CG 6 days a week. Really helped get me off to a good start.
wbt5845
AG
Reminder that any of you free January campers will need to think about going Bold if you want to keep it up!

Good luck to y'all!
Rudyjax
AG
wbt5845 said:

Reminder that any of you free January campers will need to think about going Bold if you want to keep it up!

Good luck to y'all!

Also. Prices go up after this camp so lock in your contract rate!
Aggietaco
AG
I thought prices were going up regardless? I know "legacy" accounts and spouse rates are going up 2/10 anyway.
wbt5845
AG
Aggietaco said:

I thought prices were going up regardless? I know "legacy" accounts and spouse rates are going up 2/10 anyway.

What? I thought the rate we started at was the rate we we're locked in at.
Rudyjax
AG
Aggietaco said:

Legacy rates are $65 per month for Bold12.
They went up 3%.

I don't know the specific new bold rate is, but if you go bold now you get the $69 per month rate for Bold 12.

Once you finish your Bold 12 or 6 you don't have a contract and are month to month. They can raise it or lower it at anytime.
wbt5845
AG
My understanding was Bold 12 was going to $79.

My Bold 12 is over in April. I guess I wasn't aware it would be anything other than $69 a month after that.
Rudyjax
AG
wbt5845 said:

My understanding was Bold 12 was going to $79.

My Bold 12 is over in April. I guess I wasn't aware it would be anything other than $69 a month after that.

It won't be. Like I said, month to month until they raise the rates again.
Aggietaco
AG
So Bold Legacy bumping from $65 to to $67.
Current Bold 12 staying $69.
New Bold 12 will be $79.

Gives them room to bump legacy 3% again to align all pre-$79 rates at $69.
Rudyjax
AG
Aggietaco said:

So Bold Legacy bumping from $65 to to $67.
Current Bold 12 staying $69.
New Bold 12 will be $79.

Gives them room to bump legacy 3% again to align all pre-$79 rates at $69.
And add the spouse rate is going from $35 to $39.

We took a 5% increase.
tclub
I just found this thread. I'm currently on the last week of the current special rate/program. I really enjoy it and plan on joining full time. I just found out I get a corporate discount thru work. I'm waiting to hear back and see how much. Either way I'm all I'm!! Im working out at the trophy club/Roanoke locations.
AGSmith
AG
I joined in January of this year, and primarily go to camps in the HEB/Grapevine area. After averaging 3-4/week in my first camp, I started working with one of the trainers to learn more about the nutrition side, and kicked up my attendance to 5-6/week. As of today, I'm down almost 20lbs.

Tclub - I've heard good reviews of the Roanoke/Keller trainers (specifically Jake and Kim) and I need to make it to their camps sometime soon.
tclub
Yes I go there Kim on Tuesday's and fridays! She's a retired cop and will Work you!
wbt5845
AG
I'd like to keep this thread on the first page. CG is a great way to get some strength training into your regime. It has made me a much better runner and toned me up a lot.

Anyone interested can email me at my username AT yahoo.com to learn more.
Aggietaco
AG
Amen to that. When I can stick to my running schedule and CG schedule, I may be tired as hell, ignore my family, and delay important work responsibilities, but I'm a much better runner.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.