Question: Is it acceptable to go on car lots after hours & Sundays

3,436 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by txags92
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieKatie2 said:

Just call me Barry Sanders I'm so shifty.


This is funnier if you see his name on a dealership everyday.
Chewy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgGrad99 said:

I've done this many times.

I used to know a car salesman, who would spend a few hours on Sunday afternoon, at the dealership. When people would come up to look at cars, while the dealership was closed, he'd give them his card and tell them to call if they had any questions. He didn't stick around and bother them...just handed out cards. He made a lot of sales that way.
I know a guy who took it one step further. This was the 90s but he'd get an iced down six pack and listen to the Astros on the radio in one of the cars on the lot on a Sunday afternoon. Sometimes he'd have buddies join him. Sold quite a few cars that way.

I'm thought it was genius. Still do.
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have done it, even in recent years. If anyone were to ask me to leave, happy to do so.

I used to walk through houses under construction - from childhood up 10 years ago. Now they have cameras and signs to not enter the property. Not always though, so I have been in a couple in the past few years. I just love floorplans.
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Complete Idiot said:

I have done it, even in recent years. If anyone were to ask me to leave, happy to do so.

I used to walk through houses under construction - from childhood up 10 years ago. Now they have cameras and signs to not enter the property. Not always though, so I have been in a couple in the past few years. I just love floorplans.


I love walking houses under construction.
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think we walked through just about every house frame in Green Valley as they were built in the 80's and 90's.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasRebel said:

I think we walked through just about every house frame in Green Valley as they were built in the 80's and 90's.

I can't count how many things we built with lumber pulled from scrap/burn piles at houses under construction in the 70s.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.