Rule #1 - 2024 Bronco Wildtrak

2,497 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by cr0wbar
Thriller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been on the fence for several months and finally pulled the trigger. There's still a little time left in the summer to get up in the mountains.

Guitarsoup
AG
Beautiful!
Complete Idiot
Very attractive vehicles, have liked these since they came out. Wish the larger engine came with a manual transmission.
Buck Turgidson
I particularly like that color on a Bronco.
kag00
AG
Nice ride! I really like these and am seriously considering. Is the road noise as bad as they say?
Thriller
AG
kag00 said:

Nice ride! I really like these and am seriously considering. Is the road noise as bad as they say?

It's not horrible, but it's not luxury. /captain Obvous

Joking aside - it feels like old 3/4 ton Sierra. I've got some confirmation bias because I went into it expecting a rougher ride. A little stiffer than the Yukon XL a friend has, but not something we noticed on the way to and from the Denver airport tonight.

It's not quick, but it doesn't lack for power. Wind noise is noticeable and prevalent around 60+ mph due to the roof panels. There's some dampening material on this model, but it can't really do much to combat noise from panes designed to be removed.
Thriller
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

Oddly enough, I went into the process with it about 5th on my list. I eliminated the Hot Pepper Red because it has a decidedly orange tint in certain light.

It came down to the Race Red, Cactus Gray, and this one. I just really liked the combo with the black on this color.
Matsui
rme
AG
Looks great. Cranking up the stereo volume takes care of wind noise.
G Martin 87
AG
Thriller said:

I've been on the fence for several months and finally pulled the trigger. There's still a little time left in the summer to get up in the mountains.

Very nice. I'm currently waiting on a 2 door in Eruption Green with a MT. (Ford says it's built, but not shipped yet.)
G Martin 87
AG
Thriller said:

Buck Turgidson said:

Oddly enough, I went into the process with it about 5th on my list. I eliminated the Hot Pepper Red because it has a decidedly orange tint in certain light.

It came down to the Race Red, Cactus Gray, and this one. I just really liked the combo with the black on this color.
I eliminated HPR for the same reason. It looks great in the sun, sip orange at night.
Buck Turgidson
I just saw an update where Ford is going to add Ruby Red as a color option. It is not orange at all.
G Martin 87
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

I just saw an update where Ford is going to add Ruby Red as a color option. It is not orange at all.
This is Eruption Green. If Ruby Red has the same effect in sunlight, it will be gorgeous.
Buck Turgidson
Ruby Red is a color used by Ford and Lincoln off and on for years. I've seen it on F150s and Navigators and I love it.
EMY92
AG
If you see a darker red Gen 2 Raptor, that's Ruby Red.

F150s also had Dark Torreador Red Metallic for many years. That was the closest to maroon you could get with Ford.

Now, you can select black, white, or a dozen shades of grey when buying a Ford.
cr0wbar
AG
She's a beaut, Clark!

Welcome to the club
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.