2023 Honda Pilot

2,012 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by nortex97
Max Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a41878661/2023-honda-pilot-revealed/

Looks a lot better than the current model, IMO. We'll be in the market for a new vehicle next year so this will at least be worth a look.
Complete Idiot
Looks Kia'd
FDXAg
AG
Yes, that looks very much like a Telluride and Sorento had a baby
JaceAG12
If you can't beat 'em then join em
nortex97
AG
I am leaning toward a Passport or a Mazda next year, at some point. The Honda V6 is supposed to be 'all new' but I don't think that is true, though their infotech stuff is a bit dated/old. I like their AWD system from a handling/geek perspective.

Not too many good/great 5-seater 6-cylinder vehicles left out there, in the non-luxury world.
InvisibleSwordsman
We had a 2011 Pilot for 10 years. It had 130k trouble free miles on it. I wish we never got rid of it. Are there any TexAgs contacts for Honda purchase?
Jack Boyett
AG
Looks so much better!!!!
Buck Turgidson
Definitely an improvement from the current generation. The interior also looks better.
bam02
AG
Yeah I think it's much better. I've always thought the Highlanders looked much better than the Pilots but this is pretty nice!
agracer
AG
InvisibleSwordsman said:

We had a 2011 Pilot for 10 years. It had 130k trouble free miles on it. I wish we never got rid of it. Are there any TexAgs contacts for Honda purchase?
. Someone is selling their deceased MIL's Pilot on this board.

https://texags.com/forums/46/topics/3334290
Macarthur
Looks great.
Dill-Ag13
AG
This image keeps coming up and is so dumb. There are minimal options for design when you are constrained to a footprint in terms of size/aerodynamics/capability.
Jack Boyett
AG
The image is dumb yet you admit there are no options for the designers?
HeightsAg
Yes it is dumb because it suggests that the Macan looks the same as a Dodge simply because the side profile, when washed out and completely devoid of any lines, is similar. However, any sane person would agree that the Macan and the Dodge actually look nothing alike if you would simply also examine the front and rear of the car.
nortex97
AG
It's also just wrong. Infiniti hasn't sold that EX-based SUV in several years now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.