Keating Toyota scammed my elderly parents

62,945 Views | 251 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Irish 2.0
Ogre09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's frustrating, but you have to go through the whole process expecting to get ****ed every step of the way.
Chewy
AG
Did all the threads just get nuked?

I LOLed when I saw the post wondering how ignorant both sides could be thinking a Keating ad would do well on TexAgs. Anyone that spends any time here knows their reputation.

I never saw it on the Automotive forum so was wondering if whoever decided this thought it would be safe in other forums.

Obviously it wasn't and people posted their thoughts which wasn't kind.

I saw it got unpinned but comments were still holding it to the top. Haven't paid attention the last few days but they're clearly all gone.

What idiots.
Naveronski
AG
aggiedent said:

MyNameIsJeff said:

Glad to see this thread pop back up after seeing Aggieland Chevy's site sponsor thread go sideways...

The mods tried to clean up the negative responses, which just brought even more. The threads were removed a couple hours ago.

I wonder if this social media embarrassment gets back to Mr. Keating and perhaps he starts to look into some of these disgusting business practices?

Yeah……..I know……probably………and fat chance.

I'm sure Keating fixed their issues and removed the problematic people/policies… otherwise staff taking money from a company know to have shady business practices is, well, shady.
Irish 2.0
They pulled the ads within a few hours after they started.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
maroon barchetta
Naveronski said:

aggiedent said:

MyNameIsJeff said:

Glad to see this thread pop back up after seeing Aggieland Chevy's site sponsor thread go sideways...

The mods tried to clean up the negative responses, which just brought even more. The threads were removed a couple hours ago.

I wonder if this social media embarrassment gets back to Mr. Keating and perhaps he starts to look into some of these disgusting business practices?

Yeah……..I know……probably………and fat chance.

I'm sure Keating fixed their issues and removed the problematic people/policies… otherwise staff taking money from a company know to have shady business practices is, well, shady.

Jorts used to be a mod, no?
aggiedent
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

They pulled the ads within a few hours after they started.

Incorrect.

The ads are still present at the top of many of staffs premium stories.
Irish 2.0
My bad. I meant the threads that they posted on the forums about the new sponsor.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.