Ford Bronco

6,653 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Towns03
Ol_Ag_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Update from Ford. Deliveries won't start till summer, and continue through 2022 with some purchasers getting a 2022 model instead.
mts6175
AG
Yea, probably asking for a refund on my deposit. This is BS.
aggieforester05
AG
I saw one outside of my local Ford dealership this morning. Looked like the small one. Didn't get a pic though.
SteveA
AG
Yep, they are selling the sports, now.
permabull
AG
I saw a story a few months back they were going to start letting people order the sasquatch package with a manual for the 2022 model year. Anyone have any idea when they will start letting people put orders in for that configuration?

I'd like to order a base 4 door with the sasquatch and manual and don't mind waiting 2-3 years if that is what it will take.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
This would be awesome
Base Sasquatch and manual.
DeWrecking Crew
hypeiv said:

I saw a story a few months back they were going to start letting people order the sasquatch package with a manual for the 2022 model year. Anyone have any idea when they will start letting people put orders in for that configuration?

I'd like to order a base 4 door with the sasquatch and manual and don't mind waiting 2-3 years if that is what it will take.

Mid-January I think...but won't be delivered until 22, and it will be a model year '22
permabull
AG
I'd like to keep my Jeep another two or three years so the timing might work out perfect for me. I'll send 1ags hookup an email early next year and try to get the ball rolling.
YouBet
AG
This is turning into a Tesla launch.
drummer0415
AG
On the Bronco Sport, which trim levels offer the 4 cylinder option vs. the base 3 cylinder?
reproag
AG
drummer0415 said:

On the Bronco Sport, which trim levels offer the 4 cylinder option vs. the base 3 cylinder?
Badlands has the 2.0 ecoboost as well as the First Edition, but if you haven't ordered one then your out on that trim level. All others have the 1.5 ecoboost.

FYI I drove a Big Ben from Brenham to La Grange and back. MPG was 26.7 mostly HWY at 75 mph
drummer0415
AG
Thanks for the quick answer. A Bronco Sport checks all the boxes for a new daily driver for me in the future, but I'm pretty sure I want the 2.0 so I'll be looking at Badlands models.
reproag
AG
drummer0415 said:

Thanks for the quick answer. A Bronco Sport checks all the boxes for a new daily driver for me in the future, but I'm pretty sure I want the 2.0 so I'll be looking at Badlands models.
What color?
drummer0415
AG
Not seriously ready to shop yet, but when I am I'll be open to any color but black.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Saw a Bronco driving around today. First one I've seen.
Post removed:
by user
dubi
AG
third coast.. said:

drummer0415 said:

Not seriously ready to shop yet, but when I am I'll be open to any color but black.

That's racist
BBRex
AG
Granger Ford on their Bronco orders. I wonder how long it would have taken if I had stuck it out.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/when-will-i-get-my-bronco-granger-ford.11166/
tk for tu juan
Seems like a lot of words just to say "we don't know"
Towns03
AG
I saw a blue Bronco Sport near Galveston over the weekend. It looked like a Ford Flex but with some new molding. I'm not impressed.

When do we start seeing the full sized ones??
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.