Body shop in San Antonio

896 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Señor Chang
Señor Chang
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone ran into my 2019 F-150 last night. This is my first new vehicle, so I want to go to a quality shop to get it repaired. My insurance recommended Service King. Would they be okay, or would y'all recommend taking it to the dealership?

Going to need both passenger doors replaced, and the wheels are a little scratched up.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Miracle Body and Paint. Taken mine there twice for an accident and hail and they've done awesome work. Service King is just a chain that gives your insurance a discount.
f2foxes2001
AG
First choice paint and body.
Nacogdoches Rd. Ask for Andrew. He's as honest as you'll ever find.
agdoc2001
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Miracle Body and Paint. Taken mine there twice for an accident and hail and they've done awesome work. Service King is just a chain that gives your insurance a discount.

Seconded.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Señor Chang
AG
Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to take it over to Miracle since that is closer to my office. Do y'all have a contact there?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Michael Arevalos IIRC. I used to have his card, but I'm not sure what I did with it. He's handled me every time I've been there and done done an excellent job.
Señor Chang
AG
Having a few issues. The other party was found to be 100% at fault in the accident. I filed the claim through my insurance (Progressive). Took my truck to Miracle Paint and Body based on the recommendation on this thread.

I got my truck back about a month ago. The repair took 40 days. Progressive only paid for 30 days of rental car coverage, and my card was charged for the remaining 10 days. The shop said insurance should cover the remainder of the rental car coverage. Progressive finally called me back and said the shop needs to pay for the additional rental car days. Progressive was less than helpful. Neither company is willing to pay the $400 I was charged by enterprise. How should I handle this?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.