Rule #1 on new truck

5,971 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Pahdz
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go to TRDShop.com and buy a body color hood nose to replace the chrome one. Did that with my 2015 that has the TRD Pro grill
reproag
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

I've been eyeing the new tundras bad.... can you get leather and a sunroof in the sr5's yet???

Also not sure what you paid but I've seen sr5's costing more than limited's? What gives?
Leather would be after market and no sunroof option on SR5's
reproag
AG
idAg09 said:

easttexasaggie04 said:

I don't think you can get an SR5 with leather, but I'm getting it added today. I have no idea on the sunroof because that was't something I really needed.

I am pumped about the back window that rolls all the way down. Seems like a good way to evacuate a bad fart in a hurry.

How much extra does it cost to add leather? Get a good deal on the truck?

I started looking at prices on trucks just like yours and leather would be great too. Nice looking truck!
depends on dealership. GST does not add leather anymore, and aftermarket was cheaper then what they charged anyway.
reproag
AG
Bob_Ag said:

idAg09 said:

easttexasaggie04 said:

I don't think you can get an SR5 with leather, but I'm getting it added today. I have no idea on the sunroof because that was't something I really needed.

I am pumped about the back window that rolls all the way down. Seems like a good way to evacuate a bad fart in a hurry.

How much extra does it cost to add leather? Get a good deal on the truck?

I started looking at prices on trucks just like yours and leather would be great too. Nice looking truck!
Curious about the cost of adding leather from GST as well.
GST doesn't offer leather upgrade since 2016.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Quote:

Go to TRDShop.com and buy a body color hood nose to replace the chrome one. Did that with my 2015 that has the TRD Pro grill
My 2018 has sensors on the front grill to help with adaptive cruise control. I don't think it's as simple as it used to be.
Pahdz
easttexasaggie04 said:

Quote:

My 2018 has sensors on the front grill to help with adaptive cruise control. I don't think it's as simple as it used to be.
on the grill or the hood nose? damn extra technology

here is the 2017 version, looks like your color is on backorder. no 2018 parts are on the site yet

https://trdshop.carlocktoyotaoftupelo.com/oem-parts/toyota-hood-bulge-magnetic-gray-1g3-this-item-is-on-national-back-order-2-3wk-lead-time-761800c030b1/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9aG9vZC1hbmQtY29tcG9uZW50cyZpPTgxOTMxNDU1JnI9NSZhPXRveW90YSZvPXR1bmRyYSZ5PTIwMTcmdD1zcjUmZT01LTdsLXY4LWZsZXg%3D
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.