I hope Belton ISD can stay open

5,344 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by OutdoorAg
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think the overall % is misleading anyways.

At one point this week 28 teachers were out at Lake Belton High and I am sure that grew as the week went on.

That's 30% of your workforce
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Matsui
AG
Excellent news thanks!
BohunkAg
AG
West closed last week for a time because they didn't have enough teachers. Everyone is just plugging through the best they can. Talked to a few of the teachers Saturday night at a function. Just doing the best they can.
Gigemchicken90
AG
Cameron is still having kids stay home 10 days but teachers can go back after 5 days. Noone stays out for exposure only.

'90
agsalaska
AG
Killeen lost an IT guy today at one of their elementary schools. 28(I think) years old. Last name was Brasington. Hospitalized Jan 2.

Same elementary school is about to lose another teacher today.

This is *****
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
mazzag
AG
agsalaska said:

Killeen lost an IT guy today at one of their elementary schools. 28(I think) years old. Last name was Brasington. Hospitalized Jan 2.

This is *****

His mistake was going to a hospital. I'll probably get a nother ban on this thread for speaking my opinion
mazzag
AG
If while banned I hope my STACK is not counted.
templeton
mazzag said:

His mistake was going to a hospital.

And suddenly, it all makes sense.
GIF Reactor
AG
mazzag said:

agsalaska said:

This is *****

His mistake was going to a hospital. I'll probably get a nother ban on this thread for speaking my opinion
BohunkAg
AG
The only mistake people are making IMHO is waiting too long to be treated. That is, waiting until they are too sick for it to make a difference.
OutdoorAg
AG
Exactly. That's why when I had it I took my advil and NyQuil when I first started feeling bad. After 3 days o was good to go.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.