Anyone looking to buy a home?

1,930 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SoulSlaveAG2005
SoulSlaveAG2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, after 13 years in central Texas, me and the SSA family are packing up and heading East.

Opportunity came for a promotion with Carter BlooddCare and we just couldn't pass it up. We move out January 11th and are headed to the metropolis of Tyler.

Current home is being listed with kelly realtors. 4/2 in Woodway, just over 1900 sq ft. We just bought it a year ago and planned on this being our home for the forseable future (good thing I'm not a psychic.)

Updates include: new front doors, new storm doors, new irrigation, new retaining wall, new drainage system, new landscaping, window screens, new dishwasher & disposal. New ceiling fans, light fixtures in 3 rooms. Also extended back patio to accommodate grill and smoker, and had an 8x10 shed built.

House has a formal dining that we use for kids play room. Built in 1966, it was our dream home when we moved last year from China spring, and it is tearing our hearts to have put so much and planned so much for it over the next 10 years. ( full disclosure it does need a kitchen update (countertops/backsplash), but what it has works well and wasn't in our budget until wife could go back to work full time.

We are asking 209 for the house.

Enjoyed our time here, and will be navigating to the ETX board.

ETA: forgot listing link

https://kellyrealtors.com/mobile/listing/186977#PhotoSwipe1546483054210
EMY92
AG
You may want to let your Realtor know that they show your house to be south of I-10 in Brookshire. That's a decent haul from Woodway.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
EMY92 said:

You may want to let your Realtor know that they show your house to be south of I-10 in Brookshire. That's a decent haul from Woodway.

Ha. That is quite a haul from Woodway. Thx for catching.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.