yeti tumblers

5,691 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazzag
templeton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i need 50 or so 20 oz tumblers--anyone seen any around temple/killeen/waco? they are out of stock at academy, bourlands, bucees, etc
Cowboy1990
50! Holy carp batman! I was looking for 2 a month ago and had to dig to find those. No way you are able to come up with 50 in the Centex area!
WACOAG90
AG
I thought Waco Academy had a dozen plus on the shelves Wednesday morning.
mazzag
AG
mazzag
AG
Heights lumber, Bragg trailer, ace in salado
mazzag
AG
And cochran's in Belton is a yeti dealer. Heck, it seems like everyone is these days.
EMY92
AG
You might want to contact TheEyeGuy on the Outdoor board, he's a Yeti dealer, however, I don't know if he can get that many this time of year.
buckyisking
AG
Nm
c-jags
templeton,

we have a friend that does the engraving, powder coating and buys them direct. she's bought a few hundred of them at a time in the past.

is engraving a path you want to go down?

* don't want to take away from Cochran, Blair, and Potts. awesome family and a texagger. you may hit them up.
Mom Class of '03,'05 and '09
S
so has the Yeti craze replaced the Tervis craze?
mazzag
AG
I love my Tervis cups. Plus they have handles that slide on and they're half the price. My yeti colster is heavy with a bottle beer in it but I love my yeti lowball.
templeton
quote:
templeton,

we have a friend that does the engraving, powder coating and buys them direct. she's bought a few hundred of them at a time in the past.

is engraving a path you want to go down?

* don't want to take away from Cochran, Blair, and Potts. awesome family and a texagger. you may hit them up.
i'd like to but i can't afford the sandblasting or powder coating prices i've seen. i think i have pieced together the 50 from ace hardware in salado and a really nice guy on the outdoors board. thanks for the rec.
templeton
quote:
so has the Yeti craze replaced the Tervis craze?
yep. i loved my tervis at first, but i think the dishwasher affected the ability to keep it cold. now i've resorted to just rinsing out my styrofoam chick fil a cup and replacing it every few days. i just drink water so it doesn't really get dirty.
mazzag
AG
A friend does this to the ramblers. I'm not sure what he charges. I'm dropping off my colster with him tomorrow so I'll find out then.

c-jags
quote:
A friend does this to the ramblers. I'm not sure what he charges. I'm dropping off my colster with him tomorrow so I'll find out then.

Initials CK?
mazzag
AG
No. CW. But maybe partners?
c-jags
Nah. It's a husband and wife doing it. They're friends with all the Ags out at Lakewood Ranch and Eagle's Landing though.
mel99
AG
Can I get your friend's contact info?
mazzag
AG
Cody @ 2547608144.
mel99
AG
Thanks!
Cowboy1990
Was in Academy in Temple today - bet they had 50 of them on the shelf. Had a bunch on a display at the entrance and more on the shelf where all the thermos, etc were.

All kinds too, 20 oz, 30 oz, Coldster, Lowball, etc.
mazzag
AG
My colster

Turned out nice. The 1st A&M one he's done.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.