Congrats to Lufkin

2,848 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Oogway
Oogway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am hoping this is the right forum to post this...
I have never been to Lufkin (CS resident) but I was watching Little League and saw some great games by the Lufkin team. They sure know how to keep folks on the edge of their seats.
Congrats to them and safe travels to Williamsport! Best of luck to them and I will be watching and rooting for them!
who?mikejones
AG
Lufkin has quite the baseball legacy. Can't remember beating the once in my 18 years of playing them. Granted, they had Reggie McNeal and Robert Ray leading the way.
MadDog73
AG
Record of 2-0 so far. Keeping rolling Lufkin.
Oogway
I missed the first game, but saw the second. Love watching Little League World Series; players seem so happy to be there and try so hard for their team.
Oogway
Weather permitting, I believe Lufkin plays tonight at 6:30 CST. Good luck to the team from Texas!

Lexie Hudson
Is anyone in ETX having a watch party?
ag2dabone
Awesome game to win the U.S. championship
Post removed:
by user
ag2dabone
Yes. Lufkin won the U.S. Championship. Play Japan tomorrow for all the marbles.
ag2dabone
Just realized it was already Sunday. Play Japan Sunday afternoon at 2
Post removed:
by user
ag2dabone
Yes, they absolutely have a shot. Going to come down to pitching. Lufkin had to play one more game than Japan so they won't be as deep with pitching. Japan is really strong on defense and run the bases very well. If Lufkin can keep defensive miscues to a minimum and be disciplined at the plate they can win the whole thing!
SW AG80
AG
Who won?
Dro07
AG
Japan 12-2
Oogway
I completely missed the game due to circumstances surrounding the weather, but I must say those young men can hold their heads high and know that they were great representatives of American baseball and the USA.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.