Red Dirt BBQ

3,491 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BMach
Dro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The lineup isn't as good as it has been in the past but I can't wait to go into meat coma this coming Saturday! Any of you fools gonna be out there?
BMach
AG
Made the first two, but going to have to miss this one. Be sure to drink my share of shiner for me.
buy_dont_lease
AG
Same as BMach. Great event and a great way to spend the day. I'm glad to hear it sold out, because it makes me feel comfortable that now in its third year, this event is here to stay for the foreseeable future. We're sorry we're going to have to miss it, but I compensated by being in Austin this past weekend and eating at Franklin BBQ. Have fun.
Dumpster Fire
We are out as well after making the last two years.

But living near Lockhart and Luling make it ok as I can get some great BBQ whenever I want. I do miss my Stanley's though!
suprafly03
AG
I'll be there!

Can't wait...
etexDVM
AG
Going for the first time this year. Wanted to go last year but didn't get tickets before they sold out.
Looking forward to it!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Dro07
AG
Tickets just went on sale for this years Red Dirt. I think they have a better line up this year than the previous year but the BBQ is still worth it. Disappointed they aren't doing Shiner Beers but I guess i can't be picky when it comes to tyler
BMach
AG
We're going. Shiner isn't the beer sponser this year?!
Dro07
AG
No unfortunately it's bud light
Stive
BMach
AG
Damn it, that brings it down a notch. Wonder what's going to be in the beer garden? $10 a beer in that beer garden is ridiculous though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.