Looking for House to Rent in Tyler

4,788 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jamodi83
jamodi83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Likely moving to Tyler in July and will be looking for a house to rent initially. Any recommendations on best realtors or sources on rent houses? We'd want at least a 3/2 home.
Stive
AG
PM me your email address. I know two different guys that have a bunch of rent houses that I'll connect you with.
suprafly03
AG
Stive doesn't know anything... He's worthless.

But when we first moved to Tyler we rented a 3/2 house in a neighborhood called the Brooks (at Cumberland Park), great area. We since bought a house in the same general area (a few neighborhoods to the south) and we love living in this part of town. My in-laws have since bought a house in the Brooks and love it.

Stive lives just a touch further South than I do, I consider it all the same general area...so there are plenty of good Ags around.
Josepi
AG
South Tyler is lame. Hi look at me...I live in Hollytree/Cambridge Bend/Oak Hollow/The Crossing and my kid goes to Jack/Three Lakes. I'm better than you because I ride a golf cart to my neighbors house who is also a doctor just like all of my other neighbors.

The real OG's live inside the loop
suprafly03
AG
quote:
South Tyler is lame. Hi look at me...I live in Hollytree/Cambridge Bend/Oak Hollow/The Crossing and my kid goes to Jack/Three Lakes. I'm better than you because I ride a golf cart to my neighbors house who is also a doctor just like all of my other neighbors.

The real OG's live inside the loop

Josepi and Aggiegamecock livin the OG life...
suprafly03
AG
I live outside the outer loop (49). How lame is that?
Josepi
AG
quote:
I live outside the outer loop (49). How lame is that?

There is a name us inner loopers have for your type. Two loop losers

Saying "que paso" to your yard guy is probably the most culture you get all day isn't it?
AGC
AG
I'm no OG like Josepi. I just missed the cut.

But I do live in the Hollytree of 1960s Tyler.
suprafly03
AG
My apologies. I thought you were an Azalea District baller.

To us two loop losers anything north of Gander Mtn is the big city...
Stive
AG
quote:

This
AGC
AG
quote:

Well move in so you can cut an hour of babysitting fees spent driving back and forth.
Dro07
suprafly03
AG
quote:
quote:

Well move in so you can cut an hour of babysitting fees spent driving back and forth.
Stive
AG
quote:
quote:

Nah....we're rich enough to live on palatial plantations in south Tyler. Paying extra babysitting fees means nothing to us.
Dro07
AG
Damn didn't know we were in such elite company in here! After Ultra left Tyler i didn't think many people would get into **** measuring contests on this board anymore.

OP, Is there a certain price range ur looking for?
AggieGunslinger
AG
I am a two loop loser...

Just an FYI, Aggie Happy Hour next Thursday.

Also we are about to start signing up teams for the Tyler Smith County A&M Club scholarship fund raiser. This year we are doing a sporting clays shoot at 6S Ranch, looks like it will be on a Friday afternoon. We are looking for sponsors, some of you inside 49 and Azalea district folks need to open up those wallets.
Josepi
AG
quote:
Damn didn't know we were in such elite company in here! After Ultra left Tyler i didn't think many people would get into **** measuring contests on this board anymore.
You mean you don't attend the **** measuring contest at the Apache every Saturday night? I could have sworn I've seen you there.
Dro07
AG
I might be down for some clay shooting. Let me know when you guys lock in a date and if the rib doesn't have anything planned I may be down.
Dro07
AG
Apache?! Damn I have been going to TO this whole time!
AggieGunslinger
AG
We are pretty sure it will be the 14th of October, y'all bring your fancy neighborhood golf carts out. If you don't have one we are raffling one off this year that has a back seat and a lift kit and will come with a trailer.
suprafly03
AG
Where is this happy hour?

Also, PM me about the clay shoot. I may be interested in sponsorship!
jamodi83
Not sure on price range dromo. Few variables there we've got to work out still. Not sure if we are going to sell our house in CS, turn it into a rental property or maybe even sell it to buy multiple rental properties in CS.

We'll want at least a 3/2, if not 4/2, in a good neighborhood. I don't think we'll want to rent longer than 1 year and maybe not even that long.
AGC
AG
But do you have a golf cart?
AGC
AG
With your size broods I'll bet y'all get a bulk discount anyways.
jamodi83
Not only do I have a gold cart, it's jacked up and rolling on 10's.
Stive
AG
Hydraulics of GTFO.
jamodi83
Thanks for the help. Especially figuring out who has the biggest ****.

We ended up as two loopers and moved into Brooks at Cumberland. So far it's been great.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.