We're number 1 !!!!

7,137 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Bondag
HoldMyBeer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Houston ranks #1 for worst road rage in the country

Anyone surprised?

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-ranks-1-worst-road-rage-country
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wildmen06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe you should drive faster and we woudlent be so angry
3rd Coast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe they should drive to El Paso
P.H. Dexippus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Offspring, April 10, 1999 at the Aerial Theater. Top 5 concert I've witnessed.

Set List:
  • Americana
  • Walla Walla
  • Gone Away
  • All I Want
  • Have You Ever
  • I Choose
  • Bad Habit
  • Smash
  • Cool to Hate
  • Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)
  • The Kids Aren't Alright
  • Come Out and Play
  • Staring at the Sun
  • Genocide
  • Self Esteem
  • Gotta Get Away
  • Why Don't You Get a Job?
  • Felt very late 90s tine
  • jetch17
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Aerial theater circa 99-02 were some top 5'ers
    Martin Q. Blank
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.
    Morbo the Annihilator
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    I spent more time at the Aereola theater on Sage..
    cajunaggie08
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Martin Q. Blank said:

    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.

    I assure you, the citizens weren't obeying traffic laws before Houston became immigrant heavy. I remember when the left lane of the Katy Freeway meant you better be going at least 80 or get your ass ran off the road.
    Jugstore Cowboy
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Dude, don't try to equivocate between people driving faster in the left lane of an interstate freeway and the kind of third world craziness we're routinely seeing on streets now.

    Martin Q. Blank
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.

    I assure you, the citizens weren't obeying traffic laws before Houston became immigrant heavy. I remember when the left lane of the Katy Freeway meant you better be going at least 80 or get your ass ran off the road.

    That is a traffic law. Ever see the sign "Left Lane for Passing Only"? Your speed is irrelevant. Do not use the left lane unless you are actively passing someone.
    HaroldShipmanAg
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.

    I assure you, the citizens weren't obeying traffic laws before Houston became immigrant heavy. I remember when the left lane of the Katy Freeway meant you better be going at least 80 or get your ass ran off the road.

    true...but most of the road rage I see that results in violence is mostly done by POC...just go look on grizzly news
    WestHoustonAg79
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    P.H. Dexippus said:

    The Offspring, April 10, 1999 at the Aerial Theater. Top 5 concert I've witnessed.

    Set List:
    • Americana
    • Walla Walla
    • Gone Away
    • All I Want
    • Have You Ever
    • I Choose
    • Bad Habit
    • Smash
    • Cool to Hate
    • Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)
    • The Kids Aren't Alright
    • Come Out and Play
    • Staring at the Sun
    • Genocide
    • Self Esteem
    • Gotta Get Away
    • Why Don't You Get a Job?
  • Felt very late 90s tine



  • I did not know I knew so many Offspring songs looking at the set. They were a little before my time but come on shuffle every now and then.
    AlaskanAg99
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Dont forget the "New Driver, Be Kind" stickers and magnets. That are so faded on absolute junker cars.
    aTm '99
    cajunaggie08
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Martin Q. Blank said:

    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.

    I assure you, the citizens weren't obeying traffic laws before Houston became immigrant heavy. I remember when the left lane of the Katy Freeway meant you better be going at least 80 or get your ass ran off the road.

    That is a traffic law. Ever see the sign "Left Lane for Passing Only"? Your speed is irrelevant. Do not use the left lane unless you are actively passing someone.

    I don't camp in the left lane going the speed limit as I'm not an ass, but your speed is absolutely relevant if youre going 15 over and get rageful because someone who is going 5 over has the audacity to exist on your personal highway
    TX04Aggie
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Yeah i generally have a do not exit between the loop and the beltway rule on any freeway except Katy Fwy. Those feeder road intersection fight videos are wild. Haha.
    Marauder Blue 6
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    TX04Aggie said:

    Yeah i generally have a do not exit between the loop and the beltway rule on any freeway except Katy Fwy. Those feeder road intersection fight videos are wild. Haha.

    Sometimes taking one exit early is worth it.
    Psycho Bunny
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    So will the trophy be placed at City Hall or the County Administration Building
    New slogan for Aggie football.

    "abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
    Sooper Jeenyus
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    No. I am not surprised.

    Get (all the exact stereotypes you would expect) out of the left lane and things will dramatically improve.
    Lathspell
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Nope. I rage constantly at all these idiotic Houston drivers. What's with breaking every time the road rises a little?!?! I promise you all... the road is still on the other side of the hill. It did not disappear.
    Psycho Bunny
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    Lathspell said:

    Nope. I rage constantly at all these idiotic Houston drivers. What's with breaking every time the road rises a little?!?! I promise you all... the road is still on the other side of the hill. It did not disappear.

    People who drive with their hazard lights on during a rain storm should have their DL stripped and revoked.
    New slogan for Aggie football.

    "abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
    Jugstore Cowboy
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Sooper Jeenyus said:

    No. I am not surprised.

    Get (all the exact stereotypes you would expect) out of the left lane and things will dramatically improve.


    The craziest 3rd World **** I see is on surface streets. Waze navigates people to lower-traffic routes, which means they're road-raging through neighborhood streets to get to the apartments on the other side.

    Had a guy trying to run me off of a 2 lane, 30 mph street on the way to church this wknd, laying on his horn when I stopped to turn (with my blinker on), then Vato Loco turned into the gas station like 200 feet ahead of where I turned. How dare I get in his way! That was after I watched him trying to pass a car behind me on the right side - which is impossible there - before passing on the left to come flying up behind me. That's become a normal occurrence on this street that passes the neighborhood elementary school.

    No doubt some of them are trying to cause accidents in hopes of extorting a little cash settlement.

    Never thought I'd miss the kind of traffic enforcement we had around here when I was a teen, but here we are.
    AgLiving06
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    The Ex Officio Director said:

    Lathspell said:

    Nope. I rage constantly at all these idiotic Houston drivers. What's with breaking every time the road rises a little?!?! I promise you all... the road is still on the other side of the hill. It did not disappear.

    People who drive with their hazard lights on during a rain storm should have their DL stripped and revoked.


    I had someone put their hazards on because they were coming up on stopped/slow traffic on the highway. turned them off after they started moving.
    William Foster
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    Martin Q. Blank said:

    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.

    Another daily dose of "diversity is out strenf". Yesterday it was this crackdown of 40 child predators in DFW.



    What will it be next?
    William Foster
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    We have a lot of foreign ladies with hijabs driving Teslas out here in the Cy. Their cars probably have some sort of auto-pilot feature and they still somehow manage to drive like complete **tards.

    How dumb do you have to be to think driving 20 in a 45 is in any way "safe" or "reasonable". I wish I had a dash cam, could make a pretty solid compilation of bloopers and examples of awful third world driving.

    I miss when we were properly diverse in the 90's. Whites, blacks, Mexicans, with some East Asians sprinkled in. We have gone way too far and there is no turning back.
    schmellba99
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Wildmen06 said:

    Maybe you should drive faster and we woudlent be so angry

    And get the F off of your phone
    And stay the F out of the left lane unless you are actually passing
    And not pace the car next to you in the lane so that nobody can get around you or them
    And not leave a 23 car length opening in front of you in congested traffic so every ******** in all other lanes can cut in and you F over the people behind you
    And not be a large Canadian woman, landscaper or Canadian gangster wannabe

    You know, pretty basic things that drive everybody around you on the road into a rage.
    schmellba99
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.

    I assure you, the citizens weren't obeying traffic laws before Houston became immigrant heavy. I remember when the left lane of the Katy Freeway meant you better be going at least 80 or get your ass ran off the road.

    That is a traffic law. Ever see the sign "Left Lane for Passing Only"? Your speed is irrelevant. Do not use the left lane unless you are actively passing someone.

    I don't camp in the left lane going the speed limit as I'm not an ass, but your speed is absolutely relevant if youre going 15 over and get rageful because someone who is going 5 over has the audacity to exist on your personal highway

    As long as they are going 5 over in not the left hand lane, don't care. But also, if your going 5 over is slower than all of the traffic around you, speed the F up and go with the flow.

    schmellba99
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Lathspell said:

    Nope. I rage constantly at all these idiotic Houston drivers. What's with breaking every time the road rises a little?!?! I promise you all... the road is still on the other side of the hill. It did not disappear.

    Fuggin A!

    288 at the Manvel water tower is a prime example. Idiots come to damn near a stop just because right there. I don't get it.
    Ciboag96
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    Houston is the most diverse city in the United States

    So on one short stretch of the West Loop, you'll have drivers from Houston, Boston, San Diego, Nigeria, Guatemala, Iceland, Somalia, Kabul, Argentina, Haiti, Toronto, Omaha, North Zulch, Kazakhstan, Beijing, Guanajuato, Berlin, Mumbai, Manila, Baton Rouge and New Jersey, all trying to take 59 South.

    Name me a worse recipe for ****edupness

    Serotonin
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    schmellba99 said:

    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.

    I assure you, the citizens weren't obeying traffic laws before Houston became immigrant heavy. I remember when the left lane of the Katy Freeway meant you better be going at least 80 or get your ass ran off the road.

    That is a traffic law. Ever see the sign "Left Lane for Passing Only"? Your speed is irrelevant. Do not use the left lane unless you are actively passing someone.

    I don't camp in the left lane going the speed limit as I'm not an ass, but your speed is absolutely relevant if youre going 15 over and get rageful because someone who is going 5 over has the audacity to exist on your personal highway

    As long as they are going 5 over in not the left hand lane, don't care. But also, if your going 5 over is slower than all of the traffic around you, speed the F up and go with the flow.



    Although the slow drivers become the real heroes we need when it comes to breaking up rolling roadblocks (two drivers going the exact same speed and blocking everyone behind them).
    Martin Q. Blank
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.

    I assure you, the citizens weren't obeying traffic laws before Houston became immigrant heavy. I remember when the left lane of the Katy Freeway meant you better be going at least 80 or get your ass ran off the road.

    That is a traffic law. Ever see the sign "Left Lane for Passing Only"? Your speed is irrelevant. Do not use the left lane unless you are actively passing someone.

    I don't camp in the left lane going the speed limit as I'm not an ass, but your speed is absolutely relevant if youre going 15 over and get rageful because someone who is going 5 over has the audacity to exist on your personal highway

    Is that on the sign? Left Lane for Passing Only unless going 5 over.
    Tex117
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    The amount of stupidity on the Roads of Houston is measured by how many times I yell WHAT THE EFF. From Yale to Downtown, most days, its 3 what the effs.
    Lathspell
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    Martin Q. Blank said:

    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    cajunaggie08 said:

    Martin Q. Blank said:

    The third world views traffic laws as suggestions. You import them into a city where its citizens do obey traffic laws and there's going to be mayhem. Plus half of them are unlicensed, driving unregistered cars, without insurance.

    I would assume diversity is directly proportional to road rage.

    I assure you, the citizens weren't obeying traffic laws before Houston became immigrant heavy. I remember when the left lane of the Katy Freeway meant you better be going at least 80 or get your ass ran off the road.

    That is a traffic law. Ever see the sign "Left Lane for Passing Only"? Your speed is irrelevant. Do not use the left lane unless you are actively passing someone.

    I don't camp in the left lane going the speed limit as I'm not an ass, but your speed is absolutely relevant if youre going 15 over and get rageful because someone who is going 5 over has the audacity to exist on your personal highway

    Is that on the sign? Left Lane for Passing Only unless going 5 over.


    Exactly. Left lane is for passing, not cruising.
    South Platte
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    I put it less on the drivers and more to the traffic frustrations due to archaic interchanges and roads that aren't wide enough. City planners for Houston deserve a F all around. This city drives even the calmest people to high blood pressure.

    Why are there 4 loops around the city, none of which are wide enough? Let's build a new toll road, call it the Grand Parkway, which is 2 lanes around the entire city? Why are there 8 arteries in the city, all of which run essentially into a tight downtown? 10 if you count Westpark and Hardy.
    W
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    AG
    speaking of slow drivers...

    really noticed them on Shepherd / North Shepherd and Durham after Trump took office for the second time

    they're not driving 1 mph over the limit as to avoid being pulled over and deported

    Last Page
    Page 1 of 4 ▼
     
    ×
    subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.