Houston
Sponsored by

Shots fired at Lakewood

12,369 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by El Gallo Blanco
strohag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/02/11/possible-shooting-reported-at-or-near-houstons-lakewood-church/

Stat Monitor Repairman
Somebody might've gone back for cash stashed in the bathroom wall and raged when it wasn't there.
Would ja 91
AG
Hearing an officer and child may have been shot- preliminary report.
strohag
AG
A woman suspect is supposedly down with something strapped to her chest. Male still at large.
SockDePot
Somebody page Grizzy
Anti-taxxer
AG
She's there doing Facebook live
Sea Speed
AG
Someone didn't get the prosperity from ole Joel's gospel
wessimo
AG
lunchbox
Listening to the police scanner on broadcastify.

They are definitely looking for other suspects. The female suspect is down and a police robot is about to check her out. She also has a bag near her.
El Gallo Blanco
Radical Islamists or crazy fringe "Christian" cult no one has ever heard of? This sounds crazy. But as always need to wait and let the dust settle. Initial info is often all over the place with these types of events.
lunchbox
They are now saying there is no good intel on a 2nd shooter. They checked cameras and don't see anyone else. Bomb squad is checking a backpack.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
So we can blow up the Summit, where actual championships were won, but we can't blow up the dome?
lunchbox
Stat Monitor Repairman
Lord have mercy they shootin people up in the church house!

But I don't trust the MSM. Will wait for Grizzy to weigh in.
lunchbox
Press conference....female entered with a long rifle wearing a trenchcoat. She was accompanied with a small child.

2 officers responded to her.

A 5yo child and a 57yo man were shot....in addition to the female shooter

Not clear who shot who based on what the chief said (aside from the officer(s) shooting the suspect)

She had threatened that she had a bomb. She was also spraying something on the ground.

The 5yo child is in critical condition.
DrZ
AG
I believe he said the shooter was dead
AgLiving06
Rumors of a second shooter or did the squash that? You know Lakewood has to have a great security system
TitanAGGIE09
AG
AgLiving06 said:

Rumors of a second shooter or did the squash that? You know Lakewood has to have a great security system

Yes, just stated they believe lone suspect. No additional shooter
sts7049
AG
female shooter? that will be a rare one
El Gallo Blanco
Nothing about the trajectory of our society makes me want to give up my guns, or for normal people to have to give up theirs. Quite the opposite actually.

I want a VERY well armed populace. I am glad my church has quite a few carriers. Never budge on 2A.
El Gallo Blanco
sts7049 said:

Yep. Makes me think it is more likely to be targeted rather than an attempt to just go in and kill everything they can before turning the gun on themselves or getting shot up by cops. We'll see. Very rare.
tylercsbn9
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

sts7049 said:

Yep. Makes me think it is more likely to be targeted rather than an attempt to just go in and kill everything they can before turning the gun on themselves or getting shot up by cops. We'll see. Very rare.

Wonder if the 5 year old kid shot was her's?
lunchbox
tylercsbn9 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

sts7049 said:

Yeah, that was my question...but it is sounding like the kid who was hit was the one who entered the building with her.
tylercsbn9
AG
lunchbox said:

tylercsbn9 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

sts7049 said:

Yeah, that was my question...but it is sounding like the kid who was hit was the one who entered the building with her.

And probably got shot because the mom used him as a shield if I had to guess. Either way it sucks for the guy that probably shot him on accident but it's the dumbass mom's fault obviously
Al Bula
AG
Hairy ass chubby Lina concerned it's a hate crime.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Michael Berry is saying that the shooter was a transgender. Break out the popcorn.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
So, she held and shifted automotive gears, right?
AJ02
AG
Yeah, the shooter's list of aliases has a lot of male names. Can't figure out if actually a dude wanting to be a woman? Or vice versa.

And said the child is not "hers", but child's dad is a registered sex offender. Maybe shooter is actually the dad and he is trying to change genders to bypass his sex offender stigma? Who knows.

Whoever he/she is, the person used to donate money to Olsteen's church in the past.
dBoy99
AG
I Am A Critic
AJ02 said:

Yeah, the shooter's list of aliases has a lot of male names. Can't figure out if actually a dude wanting to be a woman? Or vice versa.

And said the child is not "hers", but child's dad is a registered sex offender. Maybe shooter is actually the dad and he is trying to change genders to bypass his sex offender stigma? Who knows.

Whoever he/she is, the person used to donate money to Olsteen's church in the past.

Where are you seeing the name?
Username checks out.
dBoy99
AG
Grizzy Hood News - https://www.facebook.com/GrizzysHoodNews/
El Gallo Blanco
Marvin_Zindler said:

Michael Berry is saying that the shooter was a transgender. Break out the popcorn.

Holy crap, they are on a pretty crazy streak, considering the tiny % of the population they comprise.
W
AG
so no one told Lina -- before her statement -- that the shooter was hispanic?

or she didn't care either way...had to get in a plug for hate crimes
Build It
AG
Lina's hate crime selector:

Hispanic on indigenous?
Transgender on sane?
Catholic on evangelical?
Honduran on Guatemalan?
Mexican vs God?
Realtor hates county planning?

I'm very confused on who's hating who?

AJ02
AG
I Am A Critic said:

AJ02 said:

Where are you seeing the name?

Grizzy knows stuff.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.