Houston
Sponsored by

Great Pyrenees Pups in Need of a Loving Home

709 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by redaszag99
aggieclimber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is Roscoe and Sadie. They are bonded brother/sister Great Pyrenees mix pups. We found them abandoned and bewildered in the middle of the road a couple months ago.

I am hoping the Aggie Network might help me find a good home for these two sweethearts. Since we've had them they've successfully stayed with dog sitters for multiple nights, twice. Their shots are current and they have both been spayed/neutered. They are crate trained and housetrained. Our vet estimates their age to be approximately 6 months.

We took them in to give them a chance of survival and they have thrived. However, our intention was always to re-home them and it is becoming increasingly difficult for us to continue their care. This is due to no fault of their own. They are both sweet, cuddly couch potatoes who like to play and be apart of whatever the day offers. They also get along well with our adult Aussie.

Please contact me if you would be willing to give Roscoe and Sadie a loving home together. Will upload more images of them doing something more than napping tomorrow( it's late, )
713-202-2437

redaszag99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post on the Outdoors board

folks were just looking for these
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.