Houston
Sponsored by

Looking for new barber

8,076 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Aggie09Derek
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But is she hot?
Aggie09Derek
AG
https://instagram.com/lizeth_bandaa13?igshid=NWRhNmQxMjQ=
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Nice legs I guess. Being extremely skinny by adult Latinx standards probably helps.
Sea Speed
AG
Wtf does that girl do to have 1.1mm people give a damn about what she does.
htxag09
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

https://instagram.com/lizeth_bandaa13?igshid=NWRhNmQxMjQ=

Your barber was a goob
Edit: just translated the caption. May not be her husband but a goob nonetheless
https://instagr.am/p/CfXtEnPsrrU
Aggie09Derek
AG
Not him…
Jack Cheese
AG
DimeBox17 said:

Roman at Sharp and Dapper in Cypress. When I moved to the area for work in early 2021, he was just getting started. He handed me a card because I clearly needed a haircut and I went to him up until I recently moved to Dallas. Great personality and gives a damn good haircut for about $30.

Here's the answer. Roman is the man. Great haircut, no BS, good dude to converse with. Book appt online. $35. Exactly what I was looking for.

@DimeBox17 - if you live in Dallas proper, check out Bearded B-astard barbershop. Trent. $35 and a fantastic real barber cut.
07ag
AG
times barbershop
https://ts.la/eric59704
White Liberals=The Worst
Hannah at Great Clips in Bridgeland. I can't imagine being a guy and needing anything more than a basic hair cut. What kind of manes are some of yall rocking?

50 f'n dollars better get you something like this....

Diggity
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

Hannah at Great Clips in Bridgeland. I can't imagine being a guy and needing anything more than a basic hair cut. What kind of manes are some of yall rocking?

man....what happened to PVSherwood?
White Liberals=The Worst
Diggity said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

man....what happened to PVSherwood?
Jack Cheese
AG
No. Just no. Same reason Hank Hill won't go to the Hair Barn.

I'll pay extra for a real barber. Not a 15 minute assembly line cut by a cosmetologist in too-tight pants, since you asked.

I'm fine if other people want Great Clips but don't make fun of people who want something else.
White Liberals=The Worst
Jack Cheese said:

No. Just no. Same reason Hank Hill won't go to the Hair Barn.

I'll pay extra for a real barber. Not a 15 minute assembly line cut by a cosmetologist in too-tight pants, since you asked.

I'm fine if other people want Great Clips but don't make fun of people who want something else.
If you are a banker or commercial real estate broker or something like that, I totally get the $50 haircut. There's a low-key homosexual thing going on in those industries where business heavily relies on you looking pretty and having a great haircut for male clients, many of which are apparently down low to a degree. It's weird to have to look good for another man to get his business, but $$$ is $$$ and it's not like it's anything beyond physical admiration (for the most part).

If I was trying to gain the trust of a real estate investor, I would make myself as pretty as I could as well just in case he wants me to look good and maybe put me in the spank bank...I already workout and have a great physique, just need help in the hair dept.
XpressAg09
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

If you are a banker or commercial real estate broker or something like that, I totally get the $50 haircut. There's a low-key homosexual thing going on in those industries where business heavily relies on you looking pretty and having a great haircut for male clients, many of which are apparently down low to a degree. It's weird to have to look good for another man to get his business, but $$$ is $$$ and it's not like it's anything beyond physical admiration (for the most part).

If I was trying to gain the trust of a real estate investor, I would make myself as pretty as I could as well just in case he wants me to look good and maybe put me in the spank bank...I already workout and have a great physique, just need help in the hair dept.
I had no idea that me paying more than $15 for a haircut meant I was low-key gay. Wait til you find out how much I'm paying for gas!
BBRex
AG
Joanne at Salon Lofts

https://square.site/book/MZJQRVKKHT382/joanne-salon-lofts-houston-tx
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I hear a lot of closings are signed in Memorial Park at lunchtime.
Jack Cheese
AG
Dude thinks that anyone who goes to a barber is gay.

But he goes to a cosmetologist at Hair Barn which is super masculine.

Aggie09Derek
AG
Bump - looking for someone ITL who isn't booked for a month out. Cutting MLB players not a requirement.
Ag_07
AG
Goodlad Barber on 11th in the Heights.

Rigo does a great job
Aggie09Derek
AG
Thanks
Madmarttigan
AG
I wouldn't say a 50 dollar haircut is gay, but it sure is ******ed for a man.

I hate sport clips but I refuse to start paying over 40-50 for an easy as hell haircut.
Formerly tv1113
K Bo
AG
I've been using Adam @ Inbound Barbers for years and am very happy. He's at Studewood/Cavalcade.
CFTXAG10
AG
Madmarttigan said:

I wouldn't say a 50 dollar haircut is gay, but it sure is ******ed for a man.

I hate sport clips but I refuse to start paying over 40-50 for an easy as hell haircut.
I think it depends too on the services being provided. At the barber shop I go to I pay $40 + tip for a clean fade on the sides, scissor cut on top, hot towel, beard trim. and shave. Now, if it was just a basic walk in walk out haircut like supercuts or sports clips or whatever then $40-$50 would be dumb, but I feel like what I pay is definitely fair.
Dr. Venkman
AG
Matt at Bellaire original barber shop. Must make an appointment. $25 cash only. Rates going up to $30 on Sept. 1.
Furlock Bones
AG
texags never ceases to amaze.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Glad to hear Matt's still there. I went to him in the mid-90s! Nice thick head of hair back then.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Decided to try Doug's again for the first time in a couple years. Was pleased with Jeff ("new" owner). Bout as good a job as anyone can do with my current hairline, and a bit cheaper than cutthroat or most need an appointment places.
Bockaneer
AG
happy w Maria at Royal Cuts just waiting on the other shoe to drop as the lot is planned to be the next Jack in the Box - just not sure on the timing
m.stat
AG
They originally told Maria it was going to be a DQ and she would be moving out by February. As of 3 weeks ago, no movement on any of it yet.
stevopike
AG
How the f are they going to be able to put a JITB on that triangular lot.
Bockaneer
AG
my bad - it is a DQ, having a senior moment

and my thoughts exactly - how??
Bockaneer
AG
DQ is right and the gas station owner confirmed it when I asked… Feb (as in your post) is the first date I've seen
stevopike
AG
maybe it will be a drive thru only like they are doing for the new Chick-fil-a at Grant and Spring Cypress.
Echoes97
AG
K Bo said:

I've been using Adam @ Inbound Barbers for years and am very happy. He's at Studewood/Cavalcade.
+1, good dude and does a great job. Recommend also, easy to schedule appointments too.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
JSKolache
AG
White said:

Tldr dudes in the burbs are all overpaying for haircuts.

I blame the young professionals who just dont know any better, ha. My supercuts closed down, so im like where to do i go now. Pull up the map and the nearest super/great clips type place is 10+ mi away. But there 8 or 9 nearby who charge 45+. Nah, aint doing that.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.