Houston
Sponsored by

Anyone missing a pet Tiger?

16,924 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by 94chem
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MarylandAG said:

Ummm....so where the F is the tiger? Every time I take the dog put for his evening potty break I'm thinking where the hell is the damn tiger??

Returned to the owner. So likely already back in Sinaloa
BMX Bandit
Quote:

I haven't spent much time in the court system, but I would expect that when I'm in there, the judge would be one of the smartest people in the room

Lower your expectations
themissinglink
AG
In true major Houston event fashion, mattress Mac (or at least, his wife) gets involved to save the day.

Suspect's wife turned the tiger over to police with the help of Linda McIngvale.

https://abc13.com/pets-animals/suspects-wife-turned-india-the-tiger-over-to-authorities-on-saturday-hpd-says/10641780/
ChipFTAC01
AG
themissinglink said:

In true major Houston event fashion, mattress Mac (or at least, his wife) gets involved to save the day.

Suspect's wife turned the tiger over to police with the help of Linda McIngvale.

https://abc13.com/pets-animals/suspects-wife-turned-india-the-tiger-over-to-authorities-on-saturday-hpd-says/10641780/

"On a side note, Ms. McInvale reports than one of Westside's giraffes seems to have disappeared "
jenn96
AG
themissinglink said:

Hahaha came here to post this. If only Bun B had been involved too.
TXTransplant
So, that article says the tiger was turned over to authorities by Cuevas' wife. Didn't previous articles mention a girlfriend?

If those two are not one in the same, he may want to rethink that decision to bond out.
ptothemo
AG
The borrow versus rent versus buy continuum for this guy seems to be pretty gray - cars, houses, tigers, significant others. It's all in a very fluid space with debatable amounts of supporting documentation.
David_Puddy
AG
BohunkAg said:

This makes it even better. Wow

"Why don't we make it more obvious that we're heavily involved in the drug game by pulling up in a Bentley SUV."
Marvin_Zindler
AG
As an old trial dog once told me....."Never let your client wear a Rolex on the witness stand when a Timex will do just fine."
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/lifestyle/article/This-Houston-neighborhood-is-full-of-eagle-eyed-16223058.php
DustysLineup
AG

Quote:

Jos Ramos, who lives in upscale Fleetwood
Sea Speed
AG
Tiger guys ole lady is definitely a 1.
ptothemo
AG
"But at a minimum, the tale of the tiger involves a first-degree murder charge, a Venezuelan beauty queen, mixed martial arts, capuchin monkeys in dresses, and Houston's royal furniture family."

That one line is worth the price of admission.
Sea Speed
AG
I made it to Venezuelan beauty queen and had to stop for a web search break.
Phrasing
AG
Sea Speed said:

I made it to Venezuelan beauty queen and had to stop for a web search break.

Touche
Bondag
AG
Harry Lime said:

Quote:

Jos Ramos, who lives in upscale Fleetwood

It was the nicest neighborhood zoned to my high school.
TXTransplant
ptothemo said:

"But at a minimum, the tale of the tiger involves a first-degree murder charge, a Venezuelan beauty queen, mixed martial arts, capuchin monkeys in dresses, and Houston's royal furniture family."

That one line is worth the price of admission.

You can't make this stuff up...

" But McIngvale was looking for a home for a couple of aggressive capuchin monkeys, and Giorgi and Victor volunteered. "They took them thinking they'd be able to handle them," McIngvale said, "but I think they were too aggressive for them too." She believes they found another home for the capuchins, but that may not be the case. On Cinco de Mayo, only a few days before the tiger got loose, a Fleetwood resident photographed a man who definitely looks like Victor. The man was at Lupe Tortilla's restaurant, accompanied by a monkey wearing a dress."
jenn96
AG
Quote:

The empty house where India was first spotted loose the one that had a purple dumpster in the driveway had been on the market. A few days after it appeared in videos all over the world, the Realtor added a line to the sign in its front yard: "THIS HOME IS GRRREAT!"
The entire article is hilarious but this made me laugh out loud.
DustysLineup
AG
"aggressive capuchin monkeys" was the name of my alternative rock band back in high school.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
RIP India

https://instagr.am/p/C0kVV2BOBBx
TJaggie14
AG
Whatever happened to the guy and was it ever confirmed he was with the cartel?
94chem
Ducks4brkfast said:

RIP India

https://instagr.am/p/C0kVV2BOBBx

Clearly that tiger knew too much. Probably even had some dirt on SJL.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.