Houston
Sponsored by

Anyone missing a pet Tiger?

17,074 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by 94chem
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whatever happened to the chimps that got loose and were running wild near Santa Fe?
BohunkAg
AG
SMDH

Beerosch
AG
Nm
nai06
AG
Marauder Blue 6 said:

Plot twist! Tiger owner out on bond for murder!

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/05/10/unusual-sighting-tiger-spotted-on-front-lawn-in-fleetwood-neighborhood/
Favorite part of that article

The landlord said the man claimed he didn't have any pets before he moved in, declining to pay a pet deposit fee. The landlord said he has started the eviction process.
BQ_90
AG
nai06 said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/05/10/unusual-sighting-tiger-spotted-on-front-lawn-in-fleetwood-neighborhood/

The landlord said the man claimed he didn't have any pets before he moved in, declining to pay a pet deposit fee. The landlord said he has started the eviction process.
So the landord isn't concerned about the out on bond for murder, it's the pet deposit that he's mad about.
TXTransplant
nai06 said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

This is a gem, too.

Quote:

The vehicle has a paper plate, Borza said, then added: "Obviously, if you see a Cherokee with a big tiger in it, it would be good to call us."
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
oops. saw a cherokee with a tiger in it yesterday but didn't say anything as the plates didn't match. good to know moving forward though.
TXTransplant
Threads like this are what keep me coming back to this board.
nai06
AG
BQ_90 said:

nai06 said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

So the landord isn't concerned about the out on bond for murder, it's the pet deposit that he's mad about.
I mean can you imagine the mess a tiger makes, especially if it isn't house trained? That's definitely new carpet and hardwoods.
TMACsDaMan
How does "Out on Bond for Murder" not pop up on a background check performed by the landlord?!
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Something tells me the landlord knows more than what he is letting on
ptothemo
AG
In the words of Y.G.....

I heard they wanna do a background check
I got a mil in the cut, that's a background check

Out on bond for murder, living with a tiger, paper plates, etc. etc. tells me that this person knows how to handle administrative nuisances such as background checks.
Phrasing
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Something tells me the landlord knows more than what he is letting on
This.
RK
AG
K9 unit is probably going to have to stand down on this operation.
BQ_90
AG
nai06 said:

BQ_90 said:

nai06 said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

I mean can you imagine the mess a tiger makes, especially if it isn't house trained? That's definitely new carpet and hardwoods.
never thought of that, I guess as long as the murder wasn't done in the house I can see why the landlord is more pissed about the pet deposit.
Phrasing
AG
I'm still baffled at the logistics of all this. How do you go on the lam with your side piece, a TIGER, possibly a chimpanzee in a white Jeep Cherokee in Houston in the summer. Where do you let the TIGER go piss? What if it gets bored and starts clawing s**t? How does nobody notice it when they stop for gas? And the dude is wanted for murder! How is he not caught yet??
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
RK said:

K9 unit is probably going to have to stand down on this operation.

time to bring in the rhodesian ridgeback unit.

there is one of those, right?
rangerdanger
AG
Said in the article that the suspect is 5'8 130lbs. I'm sure that Tiger takes bigger dumps than that.
BohunkAg
AG
I grew up in a smaller town, but in the 80s where I grew up a guy a few blocks from us had a tiger in his back yard. I always thought it was strange that was legal, but no one ever said anything about it. Come to think of it, he was probably buddies with Dean Corll, just no one asked then.
MAS444
AG
Quote:

Jose Ramos, another neighbor, said although he was stunned to see the tiger, he also saw a monkey peaking outside of the window of the same residence a few months ago.

That damn mischievous/curious monkey!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
rangerdanger said:

Said in the article that the suspect is 5'8 130lbs. I'm sure that Tiger takes bigger dumps than that.

well, unless he packed enough food while in a rush to evade police that tiger is about to take a 130 lb ****.
BQ_90
AG
ruddyduck said:

rangerdanger said:

well, unless he packed enough food while in a rush to evade police that tiger is about to take a 130 lb ****.
well reports are he brought the monkey, so snacks. So the guy has some time to find a bigger meal.
MAS444
AG
neAGle96
AG
Marauder Blue 6 said:

Maybe that's why he got the tiger. Can you imagine the bail bondsman attempting to apprehend him at that residence with the tiger inside?
Stat Monitor Repairman
TXTransplant said:

Quote:

The vehicle has a paper plate, Borza said, then added: "Obviously, if you see a Cherokee with a big tiger in it, it would be good to call us."

They need to put in a clarification or people be calling in to report fat asian moms in suvs.
Stat Monitor Repairman
BQ_90 said:

ruddyduck said:

rangerdanger said:

well reports are he brought the monkey, so snacks. So the guy has some time to find a bigger meal.
Its got to be expensive to feed a tiger. Maybe he lets him loose to hunt.

Its corvids. Times is hard.
BQ_90
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

BQ_90 said:

ruddyduck said:

rangerdanger said:

Its got to be expensive to feed a tiger. Maybe he lets him loose to hunt.

Its corvids. Times is hard.
well then the cops needs to stake out dog parks, seems like that would be buffet for a tiger
Scientific
AG
ruddyduck said:

damn right. i would have **** myself.

ptothemo
AG
Holy hell, I can only imagine the Nextdoor posts if a tiger shows up at a Memorial-area dog park. Half would take pictures asking if anyone recognizes the huge animal, and the other half would be starting a letter campaign to local representatives. Throw in some mask commentary, and it would be a Nextdoor pot of gold.
Stat Monitor Repairman
What breed of dog would have the best chance against evading a tiger?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Some instahoe would get eaten trying to get a selfie with el tigre.

But the runner most at risk would be TG.
BohunkAg
AG

TriAg2010
AG
neAGle96 said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

Maybe that's why he got the tiger. Can you imagine the bail bondsman attempting to apprehend him at that residence with the tiger inside?

Bondsman: "I am never going to financially recover from this."
TriAg2010
AG

Only if she's covered with like sardine oil or something.
Stat Monitor Repairman

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.