Houston
Sponsored by

Friday Severe Weather

9,312 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ag_N_Houston
Seabreeze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has Katy evacuated yet?
LostInLA07
AG
No they had ACoE reroute tornadoes to Kingwood
Seabreeze
Cool
Waltonloads08
AG
I just finished my first bleach of the new year, not feeling too great, but I need to build my tolerance back up.

2020 Hurricane season here we come!
BowSowy
AG
aTm2004 said:

The Milkman said:

Do you enjoy showing up to work?
Remember, this is TexAgs. People on here are the hardest working people at their company and the most valuable/irreplaceable. Without them, their companies would fail by lunch time. When they do get an occasional break, they're at home cooking because there's not a restaurant in the world that can cook a better steak/fajita/enchilada/sammich/etc than they can.
And the truth is that their offices will likely miss the "Brendas" more than they'll miss the people complaining about them.
Bubba smollett
BowSowy said:

aTm2004 said:

The Milkman said:

Remember, this is TexAgs. People on here are the hardest working people at their company and the most valuable/irreplaceable. Without them, their companies would fail by lunch time. When they do get an occasional break, they're at home cooking because there's not a restaurant in the world that can cook a better steak/fajita/enchilada/sammich/etc than they can.
And the truth is that their offices will likely miss the "Brendas" more than they'll miss the people complaining about them.
Exactly who is going to order lunch and make coffee?
BowSowy
AG
LaQuica said:

BowSowy said:

aTm2004 said:

The Milkman said:

Yeah, but wessimo isn't going to miss work and no one gives a **** either way
RVAg02
AG
Tornado warning here on the southwest side.
Dr. Horrible
Damn phone siren waking me up...
Cromagnum
AG
Finna throw down.

Ag_07
AG
Cromagnum said:

Finna throw down.

Just give up.

You're not coming back after Harvey.
AMW2010
AG
That was a bigger let down that .... well, fill in the blank... got no alarms, the storm came and is gone... and I have no power
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Meh
BoxingAg84
ABC13 Facebook

Quote:

WHOA!
The high winds got pretty intense.
What remains of this gas station is near BUFFALO SPEEDWAY & W. OREM.

Ragoo
AG
LaQuica said:

BowSowy said:

aTm2004 said:

The Milkman said:

you have it all wrong. Brenda empties the coffee pot and leaves it for the next person to make. Brenda rifles through the left over lunch either to stuff her face post her own lunch or to pack a doggy bag for dinner.
chiken
AG
Is it too difficult to take a picture normally? Is this side skew supposed to be more artistic?
Ragoo
AG
Brenda is impressed when something has shrimp in it.
Premium
AG
chiken said:

Is it too difficult to take a picture normally? Is this side skew supposed to be more artistic?

They could have also taken 20 seconds to edit it so it was straight - as to not point out how idiotic they are.
wessimo
AG
Cromagnum said:

10 days out, but if this type of cold comes down the week of the 20th, it will be a circus down here.

Looks like this isn't happening. Brendas of the world mourn.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I'm still hopeful. I'm a real Brenda.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.