Houston
Sponsored by

Beto!

8,462 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by keysercade
P.H. Dexippus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Send your response:

DUI aside, burglary shows some real lack of judgment.
Diggity
AG
he should have known beto.
Texan1976
I live inside the loop. Beto signs are 10:1 to Cruz. Doesn't mean a thing. Cruz voters won't vandalize or yell at Beto supporters. I don't want some unhinged Democrat keying my car. Two Beto signs on my street. None for Cruz. But 80 percent of my block will vote for Cruz.
IDaggie06
AG
I want to drive around those houses the day after election and look for screaming at the sky libs.
schmellba99
AG
cajunaggie08 said:

BohunkAg said:

Ha yeah.....we can draft your ass into the military and sh-t, but you can't vote.

That being said, the fact that this Beto character is going to Hollywood to raise money pisses me right off. Keep that idiot state's money out of Texas.
So should Ted Cruz return all the money he has received from out-of-state donors and corporations too?
Yes, should be limited to in state funding only for all state elections, much less state elections for federal office. I don't want some effed up 3rd world hellhole like CA determining who Texans elect to congress, and they shouldn't want Texans determining who they elect.
Liquid Wrench
IDaggie06 said:

I want to drive around those houses the day after election and look for screaming at the sky libs.
After 2016 when the Leftists eventually took down their Hillary signs, a lot of them replaced them with these, which are still up all over the neighborhood:

How desperate for attention do you have to be to put a ****ing multi-colored billboard up in your front yard advertising your trite and meaningless political opinions all year round?

So they've still got those up, plus Beto signs, plus signs for the abortion chick running against John Culberson. They all give a really classy appearance to their lawns.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Got my second Beto text today. This one from Debra in East Texas based off the area code
Martin Q. Blank
schmellba99 said:

cajunaggie08 said:

BohunkAg said:

Ha yeah.....we can draft your ass into the military and sh-t, but you can't vote.

That being said, the fact that this Beto character is going to Hollywood to raise money pisses me right off. Keep that idiot state's money out of Texas.
So should Ted Cruz return all the money he has received from out-of-state donors and corporations too?
Yes, should be limited to in state funding only for all state elections, much less state elections for federal office. I don't want some effed up 3rd world hellhole like CA determining who Texans elect to congress, and they shouldn't want Texans determining who they elect.
Abolish 17th amendment.
H_Aggie
Beta gonna get smashed in November.
The Milkman
AG
88jrt06
AG
Live from Fitzgerald's in the Heights.....it's "Beto Y Los Fairtrades!"
Featuring Bob O'Rourke on mislead guitar!
schmellba99
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

schmellba99 said:

cajunaggie08 said:

BohunkAg said:

Abolish 17th amendment.

That too. Senators were originally appointed by state senates, made state elections more important and kept loyalty to the states. Should still be that way.
Build It
AG
http://Www.nealdikeman.com

He's an Ag. Deserves your vote.
Tom Hagen
AG
Hi, Neal.
Build It
AG
If only that young again.
DVC2010
AG
I always respond with a gif. So far I've used Jason Bateman, Nick Offerman, and David Tennant.
Al Bula
AG
This is the sort of situation that separates triggered idiots from normal people. Just delete the texts, block the numbers and enjoy Cruz's re-election. It's not hard.
Liquid Wrench
I didn't do anything crazy, just replied with a quick selfie.

Ragoo
AG
Got my first BETO text this morning.

Apparently the data Melody had is that my name is Jesus.

I told her she can Beto to lose the upcoming election.

Also, that this is Jesus' father and that Jesus had his phone taken away.
Ronnie Mund
Ragoo said:

I told her she can Beto to lose the upcoming election.
Damn!
vansprinkle
AG
Just string them along. Ask about Beto. Ask about Cruz. Ask which one is Hispanic
keysercade
AG
If they ask if you are voting for Beto, just reply with "Yes, twice "
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.