Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,659,559 Views | 29607 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by HtownAg92
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cromagnum said:

I wonder if a gent has ever woken up to her perched at the edge of the bed staring at him like that.
CDUB98
Buford T. Justice
AG
I would imagine that he has a weapon of choice in close proximity. Wonk is a good description.
Ag_07
AG
David_Puddy said:

Cromagnum said:

I wonder if a gent has ever woken up to her perched at the edge of the bed staring at him like that.

Doubt it

I'm guessing they don't wake up at all after she's done with them.
TarponChaser
Cromagnum said:

There is no Dana, only Zhoul.
MarathonAg12
One of you dudes needs to get into her inner circle and wine and dine Wonk.

If you die, you die but you would be a legend here. The stories here would be absolutely out of this world.
TXAG 05
AG
David_Puddy said:

Warmer weather the next few days + cookoff starting Thursdee = some H-Tine D list celebs wearing ****ty outfits and posting them for us on their Instagram to critique/enjoy

Coco has brought to camera crew to my tent the past couple years. Like most of them, much better in person than the pictures.
redline248
AG
ayaya
Sea Speed
AG
Ah, the pennywise filter. Good choice.
David_Puddy
AG
TXAG 05 said:

David_Puddy said:

Warmer weather the next few days + cookoff starting Thursdee = some H-Tine D list celebs wearing ****ty outfits and posting them for us on their Instagram to critique/enjoy

Coco has brought to camera crew to my tent the past couple years. Like most of them, much better in person than the pictures.

I would agree with the Coco being better in person than the pics. I disagree with the like most of them part.....most of them look much better in pics.
CDUB98
AG
I could swear there was someone recently who said that Coco was worse in person.
Diggity
AG
it really just depends on how high you are during said encounter
HtownAg92
AG
CDUB98 said:

I could swear there was someone recently who said that Coco was worse in person.
Wasn't me. I saw her jogging/bouncing in the wild and she looked really good.
schmellba99
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Co8oYWiPyv-
maroon barchetta
CDUB98 said:

I remember that.
David_Puddy
AG
Diggity said:

it really just depends on how high you are during said encounter

Hard to deny that
Dimebag Darrell
David_Puddy said:

TXAG 05 said:

David_Puddy said:

I would agree with the Coco being better in person than the pics. I disagree with the like most of them part.....most of them look much better in pics.
True. From my one encounter, Lainie was one that looked much better in person than in pics. Not making a weird overly forced smile, not super caked in makeup, and wearing gym clothes at HEB. Smoke show.
Dimebag Darrell
Sea Speed said:

AgLA06 said:

Look who was at Costco.

It looks like "hello darkness my old friend" is going through her head. Like that ben Affleck interview.
Reminiscing about that time she drank whiskey under the starry skies with her old guy "friend" on a quick trip back home. He would have never taken her for lunch at Costco.
MarathonAg12
My god
maroon barchetta
WAT
Sea Speed
AG
Pretty sure she was hoping it replied "You give the best rimmers, wonk. You do."
Dimebag Darrell
If you could 100% guarantee me that her exterior had been thoroughly disinfected and that she had run through several cycles of antibiotics, Wonk would be in my top 2. Oh, and she also has to complete a clinical psych eval and be properly medicated.
maroon barchetta
You can wipe out infections with meds but that psych evaluation will be hard to fake.
schmellba99
AG
maroon barchetta said:

You can wipe out infections with meds but that psych evaluation will be hard to fake.
Dunno...crazy has an innate ability to hibernate and hide itself until you are sucked in too far to the trap. Then it activates like a venus fly trap, and by the time you realize it - too late, the storm is on you.
Diggity
AG
Sea Speed said:

Pretty sure she was hoping it replied "You give the best rimmers, wonk. You do."
I think you just described one of the best scenes from Wonk's 90's classic..."Ho White"
TulaneAg
While you're doing your due diligence and making sure she's perfect for you....11 guys have stacked up in front of you willing to chance death for the best ride of their lives.

Sometimes you just gotta take the leap man...
HtownAg92
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

If you could 100% guarantee me that her exterior had been thoroughly disinfected and that she had run through several cycles of antibiotics, Wonk would be in my top 2. Oh, and she also has to complete a clinical psych eval and be properly medicated.
Though I'm sure that it would rule out a temporarily awesome experience, may also insist on a Hannibal Lecter mask. I can see a Lorena Bobbitt situation happening -- not out of any kind of anger but as sport or fun for her.
David_Puddy
AG

That's a lot of things that have to be guaranteed first there, P-Wisky. I would not be surprised to hear that she doesn't even shower daily.
Dimebag Darrell
David_Puddy said:

That's a lot of things that have to be guaranteed first there, P-Wisky. I would not be surprised to hear that she doesn't even shower daily.
Yep, she seems like the type that would have a chronic skin fungus from lack of showering after the gym. All too often, there is an unnatural "sheen" on her skin...especially if the flash is on.
MarathonAg12
West Houston, but I figured you guys would enjoy.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
MarathonAg12 said:

West Houston, but I figured you guys would enjoy.

winmck
S
CDUB98 said:

This was probably me. I saw her in Rosenberg recently filming a lotto clip at Rudy's. She looked rough. Maybe a she was having a bad day.
TRM
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Co8bFmFpAmP
TRM
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Co8HITSpoNq
TRM
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 676 of 846

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.