Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,665,899 Views | 29623 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by TRM
Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

I think she's just wearing some sort of clown paint that is too light considering her chest is tanned.

And the massive filtering…
maroon barchetta
bictegravir said:

Carl Lentz the daddy ?

I thought he was just involved with the nanny?
jetch17
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

https://instagr.am/p/ChffPqlpLE9

Her hogtip is almost hanging out
Cromagnum
AG
aggiedrew08 said:

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3429483/so-im-going-to-be-a-mom

Those bra straps are gonna be a MF moving forward.
BenFiasco14
AG
aggiedrew08 said:

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3429483/so-im-going-to-be-a-mom

I skimmed it. She seriously didn't say who her boyfriend is or even confirm if he's the father? Wtf?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Cromagnum
AG
Lmao

Corn Pop
Exactly my point. Someone that spends that much time sharing personal opinions and details about their life but doesn't let that news out. Something doesn't add up.

Married guy that won't let her post his name (Carl Lentz), or no idea who it's is…
BarryProfit
Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

I had the opposite experience seeing Coco in the wild. She was in workout clothes near Allen Parkway and Waugh. Looked really nice. I was in the truck, so I couldn't do anything but stare.
That's good to hear because I always thought I could see her turning out to be fools gold IRL.

It can work both ways. I saw Lainie in the wild in workout clothes with little makeup at HEB a couple years ago and it was the best I've ever seen her look. I just don't think her forced smile translates very well via photograph and she cakes on too much makeup. Looks amazing when she's not trying...other than super tight form fitting workout clothes.

I've seen Laine in the wild, I was at an apt complex and apparently she lives there and was meeting the apt people. She didn't look good at all. This was about 6-12 months ago.
Ag_07
AG
It's common for women in the media industry to hide their pregnancies.

It's a cut throat industry for women and a lot of them tend to wait until their far down the line until telling their employer or the public.
swimmerbabe11
yep. I think some of you are being a bit tin foil hat about this.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Not like she can hide the fact. So assume she's past 1st trimester and she'll be showing soon.

As they say get out ahead of the news.
Post removed:
by user
TRM
AG

AgLA06
AG
Humble.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Bregxit said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

Not like she can hide the fact. So assume she's past 1st trimester and she'll be showing soon.

As they say get out ahead of the news.

I'm pretty sure there was a picture very recently when she ate a bunch of hot dogs, some folks said she looked pregnant and others said it was just because she's skinny and ate a bunch of dogs.

It was at Omaha. And she was definitely pregnant then. If you look at her recent posts knowing she's pregnant you can see it, she's holding stuff, standing at weird angles, loose shirts fall loose a little less etc
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgujF_0AUza/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y

Exhibit A

https://instagr.am/p/Cf-BsOwA4-a

Exhibit B
TRM
AG
Sea Speed
AG
What kind of party girl isn't on the pill anyways.
TRM
AG
She shared what someone else posted about her in her IG story.
Ag_07
AG
Man Kayce's life choices really rile some of y'all up.
RenoAg
BarryProfit said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

I had the opposite experience seeing Coco in the wild. She was in workout clothes near Allen Parkway and Waugh. Looked really nice. I was in the truck, so I couldn't do anything but stare.
That's good to hear because I always thought I could see her turning out to be fools gold IRL.

It can work both ways. I saw Lainie in the wild in workout clothes with little makeup at HEB a couple years ago and it was the best I've ever seen her look. I just don't think her forced smile translates very well via photograph and she cakes on too much makeup. Looks amazing when she's not trying...other than super tight form fitting workout clothes.

I've seen Laine in the wild, I was at an apt complex and apparently she lives there and was meeting the apt people. She didn't look good at all. This was about 6-12 months ago.

Didn't look good? Details man! Fat bomb go off? Got a meth grill? What makes you say she didn't look good?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Cromagnum
AG
You can lead Kayci to the bar, but you can't make her drink.
Irish 2.0
RenoAg said:

BarryProfit said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Didn't look good? Details man! Fat bomb go off? Got a meth grill? What makes you say she didn't look good?

I'm guessing fat bomb. In some of her pictures and outfits she was wearing you could almost tell she was an snickers away from getting over that fat hill.
David_Puddy
AG
When will the boyfriend/baby daddy be revealed? At their shotgun wedding?
BenFiasco14
AG
David_Puddy said:

When will the boyfriend/baby daddy be revealed? At their shotgun wedding?

Nah, you'll have to subscribe to Barstool for their PPV reveal show sponsored by Pepsi and Bad Boy Mowers
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Coog97
AgLA06 said:

Humble.
Ha! No kidding!!!
“Things weren’t gentle and politically correct in those days. We weren’t candy asses. Okay?”
-Frank Borman

“Who are you to doubt El Dandy? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”
-Bret Hart
BohunkAg
AG
FFS, stop worry about Kayce getting knocked up and start posting pictures of chicks. Weirdos.
David_Puddy
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChkDvH0gIQO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I apparently cannot properly embed insta links even though I followed the directions from the help page
White Liberals=The Worst
BarryProfit said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

My encounter was probably 2018-ish...a lot can happen over that amt of time...but also, it is possible I have lower standards.
redline248
AG
David_Puddy said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChkDvH0gIQO/

I apparently cannot properly embed insta links even though I followed the directions from the help page
remove the question mark and everything after it

edit: nm, reels are different
ElCheAg
AG
Get this thread back on track:

Stat Monitor Repairman
redline248 said:

David_Puddy said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChkDvH0gIQO/

remove the question mark and everything after it

edit: nm, reels are different
replace reel with the letter p.
redline248
AG
https://instagr.am/p/ChkDvH0gIQO

Nice, it worked
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Natalie Hee live right now at Potbelly Greenway. Honestly looks amazing in person. Wifey material all the way. Being funny and genuine with her older camera guy eating with her (who doesn't stand a chance). Damn she's got that hot cuteness.

First Page Last Page
Page 599 of 847

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.