Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,665,896 Views | 29623 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by TRM
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is a much more Tine-approved scene in that movie involving a car wash.
Stat Monitor Repairman
schmellba99 said:

https://instagr.am/p/ChbaSS5MDdI
Coco got that jumpsuit baby!

Ain't no non-Latina ever pullin' off that look!

Coco gettin after it!
aTm_bomb
AG
Just ran into Burbano at Mod pizza in Bellaire. It's a big NOPE from me gents. No pics bc I had my 4 and 6 year olds with me. She had the niece with her or whoever she posts in the gram. Spoke to her and my 4 year old complimented her knee high high heel boots.

The most disappointed I have been in her young life.
redaszag99
Coco got saddlebag hips?
GAC06
AG
aTm_bomb said:

Just ran into Burbano at Mod pizza in Bellaire. It's a big NOPE from me gents. No pics bc I had my 4 and 6 year olds with me. She had the niece with her or whoever she posts in the gram. Spoke to her and my 4 year old complimented her knee high high heel boots.

No dude, you're just jealous because she's so hot.

/posters here that somehow think that claptrap of grotesque surgeries is in any way attractive
The Wonderer
AG
aTm_bomb said:

Her daughter?
aTm_bomb
AG
Sure. I haven't been tracking her personal life and it's not like I could see a resemblance….

Wasn't really pertinent to the story other than to explain why she was at mod. Doubt she goes there solo…
The Wonderer
AG
aTm_bomb said:

Sure. I haven't been tracking her personal life and it's not like I could see a resemblance….

Wasn't really pertinent to the story other than to explain why she was at mod. Doubt she goes there solo…
The child hasn't had plastic surgery
AgLA06
AG
The Wonderer said:

aTm_bomb said:

Hence...
Cromagnum
AG
The Wonderer said:

aTm_bomb said:

Yeah, the only way you would see a resemblance is if Burbano brought a blow up doll with her and tried to pass it off as her kid.
Stat Monitor Repairman
All ya'll off the rails.
I Am A Critic
aTm_bomb said:

Did you mention this thread to her or are you a complete failure at life?
Username checks out.
aTm_bomb
AG
Subject remained on her flesh:plastic ratio.
ElCheAg
AG
Cromagnum said:

The Wonderer said:

aTm_bomb said:

Yeah, the only way you would see a resemblance is if Burbano brought a blow up doll with her and tried to pass it off as her kid.

Had me rollin'
HtownAg92
AG
aTm_bomb said:

So I can't tell for sure from the pics because there is no frame of reference, but is she super short, like bordering on midge / Mayan short? Maybe it is the workouts, but she looks like she might have short limbs.

I had the opposite experience seeing Coco in the wild. She was in workout clothes near Allen Parkway and Waugh. Looked really nice. I was in the truck, so I couldn't do anything but stare.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
redline248 said:

Sea Speed said:

redline248 said:

A 1? Think about what you're saying...just go to Walmart for 5 minutes

Do you even binary, bro?
well, yes, but it didn't seem that was the scale he was using. If so, disregard.
It is the only scale
maroon barchetta
HtownAg92 said:

aTm_bomb said:

So I can't tell for sure from the pics because there is no frame of reference, but is she super short, like bordering on midge / Mayan short? Maybe it is the workouts, but she looks like she might have short limbs.

I had the opposite experience seeing Coco in the wild. She was in workout clothes near Allen Parkway and Waugh. Looked really nice. I was in the truck, so I couldn't do anything but stare.

Isn't Coco also tiny?
txags92
AG
maroon barchetta said:

HtownAg92 said:

aTm_bomb said:

Isn't Coco also tiny?
She is short I believe, but I think she towers over Burbano and JRey IIRC.
YellAgs
AG
shawtys
White Liberals=The Worst
HtownAg92 said:

That's good to hear because I always thought I could see her turning out to be fools gold IRL.

It can work both ways. I saw Lainie in the wild in workout clothes with little makeup at HEB a couple years ago and it was the best I've ever seen her look. I just don't think her forced smile translates very well via photograph and she cakes on too much makeup. Looks amazing when she's not trying...other than super tight form fitting workout clothes.
HtownAg92
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

That's good to hear because I always thought I could see her turning out to be fools gold IRL.

It can work both ways. I saw Lainie in the wild in workout clothes with little makeup at HEB a couple years ago and it was the best I've ever seen her look. I just don't think her forced smile translates very well via photograph and she cakes on too much makeup. Looks amazing when she's not trying...other than super tight form fitting workout clothes.
The hair catches your eye and makes you look closer, then you catch the rigs and donk. And she had some of those stupid oversized sunglasses on, but otherwise looked really good.

I've seen JRey in her prime, casual in the customs line at IAH, Dom, Lauren Freeman, others -- the one that looked the absolute best of all time in person was Lisa Foronda. Scorching heat.
White Liberals=The Worst
HtownAg92 said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

The hair catches your eye and makes you look closer, then you catch the rigs and donk. And she had some of those stupid oversized sunglasses on, but otherwise looked really good.

I've seen JRey in her prime, casual in the customs line at IAH, Dom, Lauren Freeman, others -- the one that looked the absolute best of all time in person was Lisa Foronda. Scorching heat.
About a decade ago the wife and I were leaving Spanish Flowers as JRey and her date were arriving...held the door open for them. She was a shawty but looked great. Laughed to myself though because it definitely looked like an awkward first date with a potential sugar daddy. Wanted to say something so bad just so I could report back to the Tine board but chose to behave like a grown up.
maroon barchetta
Why would you do such a thing?
Bondag
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

About a decade ago the wife and I were leaving Spanish Flowers as JRey and her date were arriving...held the door open for them. She was a shawty but looked great. Laughed to myself though because it definitely looked like an awkward first date with a potential sugar daddy. Wanted to say something so bad just so I could report back to the Tine board but chose to behave like a grown up.

That was the time you chose to be a grownup?
spider96
AG
Perhaps Scarlett can get this thread back on track.
maroon barchetta
Not with that pic

Try another.
spider96
AG
Well, why don't you post a couple of pics and contribute then?
maroon barchetta
If the filter is not being stupid today, here is the hidden talent that is Mia Gradney. I had the opportunity to meet her at the GRB a few years back. She was very cordial and just lovely.

SquanchyAg
spider96 said:

Well, why don't you post a couple of pics and contribute then?
lol at people on here saying they wouldn't hook up with some of these women. lolz. probably in their mom's basement viewing some POV vids on PH.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Believe what you want. I wouldn't touch burbano or wink with a pool cue.

Can also include coco and that blonde linebacker
txags92
AG
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

Believe what you want. I wouldn't touch burbano or wink with a pool cue.

Can also include coco and that blonde linebacker
Is "wink" just Wonk with her legs closed?
maroon barchetta
jetch17
AG
I Am A Critic
Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Must've been before you were Boo Weekley. Boo would've said something.
Username checks out.
swimmerbabe11
Realtor drop

First Page Last Page
Page 597 of 847

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.