Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,667,989 Views | 29630 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Charlie Murphy
Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TRM said:

New World Ag said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

Speaking of....what happened to Monte? I checked, she hasnt posted on Instagram since like June. Has she been on air?

Edit: Found a post online from today saying she has left Fox 26!!! WTF! Wither way she is grandfathered in here and I don't give a damn what anyone says!
She gone. In her last tweet she says she was "emotionally depleted"

https://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2022/08/kaitlin-monte-leaves-fox-26-houston.html
She was doing a series ("The Missing?") about missing kids. I wonder how much of a toll that took on her...

She did that and the extra show that hit the highlights real fast paced. So I can't imagine they would have ran her off. She either burned out, knocked up taking some time or got a bigger better gig somewhere
MAROON
AG
All I know is that I'm sad

What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Stat Monitor Repairman
bularry
txags92 said:

Mikeyshooter said:

txags92 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

The Milkman said:

Anybody else missing Lainie?
Lainie got Wally Pipped by Christy.
Edit: My bad -- I thought you were making some other statement -- that Christy replaced Lainie in equal or greater quality, because that is nowhere close to true.

I don't get the obsession here with Christy. She's pretty....average, but severely lacking in a couple of assets that all Tine celebs possess. I'll put her above some of the regulars on this thread, but she's not top 5, maybe not top 10.

Some folks can appreciate a hot chick who is more than just a huge set of cans...
To each his own. And it isn't just the lack of melones. I think she benefits greatly from the "media hot" bias, close cousin to "office hot", "Rice hot" and the more recent phenomenon of "Televised Trial Witness Hot". She wouldn't stand out at your typical Mexican beach, Astros or Aggie game. She's cute, but no Chita, Carla, Lainie, Monte, Christine -- who warrant a neck snap if you passed them in a crowd.

I was with you right up until you threw Carla into that list. You could just as easily make this same statement about Carla. She has a couple of assets in her favor, but the rest of her is no different than 100 other latin chicks on a beach near you.
That's like saying Steph Curry's shooting is an asset in his favor, but the rest is no different than 100 NBA players. When his shooting is the best in NBA history, it kind of overtakes everything else.

Carla has big honks for sure, but they aren't the best in the history of anything. She happens to be on TV and willing to show them off more than the rest of the TV girls, but don't confuse that with them being anything that hundreds of other women in the Houston area easily beat.
where are these 100's of women in Houston... generally? Cause I don't see 'em
AgLA06
AG
They aren't in your backyard in Katy?
MAROON
AG
Probably all at BW3's
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Ag_07
AG
MAROON said:

Probably all at Chulas

FIFY
The Wonderer
AG
Ag_07 said:

MAROON said:

Probably all at Los Ojos Locos

FIFY
FIFY
txags92
AG
bularry said:

txags92 said:

Mikeyshooter said:

txags92 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

HtownAg92 said:

The Milkman said:

Edit: My bad -- I thought you were making some other statement -- that Christy replaced Lainie in equal or greater quality, because that is nowhere close to true.

I don't get the obsession here with Christy. She's pretty....average, but severely lacking in a couple of assets that all Tine celebs possess. I'll put her above some of the regulars on this thread, but she's not top 5, maybe not top 10.

Some folks can appreciate a hot chick who is more than just a huge set of cans...
To each his own. And it isn't just the lack of melones. I think she benefits greatly from the "media hot" bias, close cousin to "office hot", "Rice hot" and the more recent phenomenon of "Televised Trial Witness Hot". She wouldn't stand out at your typical Mexican beach, Astros or Aggie game. She's cute, but no Chita, Carla, Lainie, Monte, Christine -- who warrant a neck snap if you passed them in a crowd.

I was with you right up until you threw Carla into that list. You could just as easily make this same statement about Carla. She has a couple of assets in her favor, but the rest of her is no different than 100 other latin chicks on a beach near you.
That's like saying Steph Curry's shooting is an asset in his favor, but the rest is no different than 100 NBA players. When his shooting is the best in NBA history, it kind of overtakes everything else.

Carla has big honks for sure, but they aren't the best in the history of anything. She happens to be on TV and willing to show them off more than the rest of the TV girls, but don't confuse that with them being anything that hundreds of other women in the Houston area easily beat.
Don't get out much I guess? Big honks are a dime a dozen in this town.
maroon barchetta
txags92 said:

bularry said:

txags92 said:

Mikeyshooter said:

txags92 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

HtownAg92 said:

The Milkman said:

Don't get out much I guess? Big honks are a dime a dozen in this town.

Another TexAgger that only dates 10's, I'm sure.
Stat Monitor Repairman
AgLA06 said:

Katyzuelans do love them some big fake cans though.
MichaelJ
AG
This stupidity - whatever it is - is better than you morons talking about where in Houston there are fake boobs

https://instagr.am/p/Cgx1E1ZvIQr
MichaelJ
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Cgj1RhdJVVP
JoeAggie5
Honestly I was at a Starbucks up in The Woodlands, and almost every freaking women was a 10. Okay not everyone but seriously in the hour I was there, I would say one every 10 minutes.
Diggity
AG
MichaelJ said:

This stupidity - whatever it is - is better than you morons talking about where in Houston there are fake boobs

my favorite part was her candid shot of the chicken wrap. Breathtaking!
TRM
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Cg0Cyl7LD1W
bularry
AgLA06 said:

I ain't in Katy, but if that comes with backyards there I'm willing to move
bularry
JoeAggie5 said:

Honestly I was at a Starbucks up in The Woodlands, and almost every freaking women was a 10. Okay not everyone but seriously in the hour I was there, I would say one every 10 minutes.
There are plenty of hot women around. Not what I was joking about.
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CgyLWXALuq2
plowboy1065
S
Diggity said:

MichaelJ said:

my favorite part was her candid shot of the chicken wrap. Breathtaking!

How would you like to be the boyfriend/sugar daddy/free plane ticket supplier that has to do all the filming for her. Better be some A++ punanny
Sea Speed
AG
She looks like such a clown. Or a caricature of an Asian person

kb91
AG
TRM
AG
maroon barchetta
Corn Pop
kb91 said:

New butt implants?
redline248
AG
No, she's always had a nice ass.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
It looks like it is 5' below her shoulders
Sea Speed
AG
Her ass is NOT that nice. She is doing as much as possible to make her ass look like that through her pose. If her ass always looked thet fire she would post a lot more of it. If she got implants she will start posting more of it. Win win i guess.
BenFiasco14
AG
Holy ***** Bravo sir
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
redline248
AG
Sea Speed said:

Her ass is NOT that nice. She is doing as much as possible to make her ass look like that through her pose. If her ass always looked thet fire she would post a lot more of it. If she got implants she will start posting more of it. Win win i guess.
I've seen it in person. I'll trust myself
JB!98
AG
TRM said:

Freaking masterpiece. This will never get old. Every time I see a picture of her I get giddy in anticipation of the follow up post! Bravo!
Daddy-O5
AG
redline248 said:

Sea Speed said:

I've seen it in person. I'll trust myself

redline248
AG
I'm not claiming to have seen it naked or anything
CDUB98
AG
TRM said:

Oh my dear lord. Y'all never cease to amaze me.
aTm_bomb
AG
aTm_bomb said:

I have to believe she posts this stuff as a challenge to see if this thread can find a parallel horse photo. So far, batting 1.000!

Quoting this to reiterate that we are still batting 1.000! To the moon!
First Page Last Page
Page 589 of 847

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.