Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,668,273 Views | 29633 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by Diggity
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TRM said:

Ivory gettin' after it!

555-PINF
TRM said:

Thank you, cum again.
Sea Speed
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

TRM said:

Ivory gettin' after it!

She looks eager to please. Like it needs a blacked.com watermark.
555-PINF
Sea Speed said:

TRM said:

Ivory gettin' after it!

She looks eager to please. Like it needs a blacked.com watermark.

She needs 5 Asian guys standing around behind the couch, but she needs to be frowning in disappointment instead of smiling.
Mikeyshooter
AG
The Milkman
AG
Anybody else missing Lainie?

Edit: I googled her just now to see if there has been any updates. There's a Reddit thread from a couple month ago with someone asking about her. Someone posted a couple video clips I don't remember seeing before that are likely more than this thread can get away with posting. Worth a look
maroon barchetta
The Milkman said:

MichaelJ
AG
If the videos are of her twerking on a boat, they were posted like 3 pages back
Irish 2.0
The Milkman said:

Edit: I googled her just now to see if there has been any updates. There's a Reddit thread from a couple month ago with someone asking about her. Someone posted a couple video clips I don't remember seeing before that are likely more than this thread can get away with posting. Worth a look
Pffftt... I've already dropped a few knuckle children in the shower drain watching those videos
The Milkman
AG
MichaelJ said:

If the videos are of her twerking on a boat, they were posted like 3 pages back

They were. I haven't been around as much these days with this new crew of B teamers
Buford T. Justice
AG
&ct=g
maroon barchetta
Stat Monitor Repairman
The Milkman said:

Lainie got Wally Pipped by Christy.
Forum Troll
AG
Lainie was hot but that ***** just could not smile correctly.
HtownAg92
AG

The Milkman said:

Edit: My bad -- I thought you were making some other statement -- that Christy replaced Lainie in equal or greater quality, because that is nowhere close to true.

I don't get the obsession here with Christy. She's pretty....average, but severely lacking in a couple of assets that all Tine celebs possess. I'll put her above some of the regulars on this thread, but she's not top 5, maybe not top 10.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
HtownAg92 said:

The Milkman said:

Edit: My bad -- I thought you were making some other statement -- that Christy replaced Lainie in equal or greater quality, because that is nowhere close to true.

I don't get the obsession here with Christy. She's pretty....average, but severely lacking in a couple of assets that all Tine celebs possess. I'll put her above some of the regulars on this thread, but she's not top 5, maybe not top 10.

Some folks can appreciate a hot chick who is more than just a huge set of cans...
TarponChaser
MichaelJ said:

I'm assuming that second pic is right before he watches her get railed out by some other dude, right?
Cromagnum
AG
MichaelJ said:

https://instagr.am/p/CgsVUXbJN7S

Coco is trashy enough, but then she goes and videos the walrus behind her.
HtownAg92
AG
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

HtownAg92 said:

The Milkman said:

Some folks can appreciate a hot chick who is more than just a huge set of cans...
To each his own. And it isn't just the lack of melones. I think she benefits greatly from the "media hot" bias, close cousin to "office hot", "Rice hot" and the more recent phenomenon of "Televised Trial Witness Hot". She wouldn't stand out at your typical Mexican beach, Astros or Aggie game. She's cute, but no Chita, Carla, Lainie, Monte, Christine -- who warrant a neck snap if you passed them in a crowd.

Lonestar_Ag09
AG
HtownAg92 said:

She's pretty....average, but severely lacking in a couple of assets that all Tine celebs possess.

What exact assets are you referring to then...?
txags92
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

HtownAg92 said:

The Milkman said:

To each his own. And it isn't just the lack of melones. I think she benefits greatly from the "media hot" bias, close cousin to "office hot", "Rice hot" and the more recent phenomenon of "Televised Trial Witness Hot". She wouldn't stand out at your typical Mexican beach, Astros or Aggie game. She's cute, but no Chita, Carla, Lainie, Monte, Christine -- who warrant a neck snap if you passed them in a crowd.

I was with you right up until you threw Carla into that list. You could just as easily make this same statement about Carla. She has a couple of assets in her favor, but the rest of her is no different than 100 other latin chicks on a beach near you.
Mikeyshooter
AG
txags92 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

HtownAg92 said:

The Milkman said:

I was with you right up until you threw Carla into that list. You could just as easily make this same statement about Carla. She has a couple of assets in her favor, but the rest of her is no different than 100 other latin chicks on a beach near you.
That's like saying Steph Curry's shooting is an asset in his favor, but the rest is no different than 100 NBA players. When his shooting is the best in NBA history, it kind of overtakes everything else.
CDUB98
AG
Good gawd. I go on vacation and blow this place up.
TRM
AG
Less talk, more boobs.

TarponChaser
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Speaking of....what happened to Monte? I checked, she hasnt posted on Instagram since like June. Has she been on air?

Edit: Found a post online from today saying she has left Fox 26!!! WTF! Wither way she is grandfathered in here and I don't give a damn what anyone says!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Good riddance. We need some new talent In here but houston media is doing us wrong. They hiring frumpy women just to mess with us on here.
sts7049
AG
looks like she left Fox
txags92
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

txags92 said:

HtownAg92 said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

HtownAg92 said:

The Milkman said:

That's like saying Steph Curry's shooting is an asset in his favor, but the rest is no different than 100 NBA players. When his shooting is the best in NBA history, it kind of overtakes everything else.

Carla has big honks for sure, but they aren't the best in the history of anything. She happens to be on TV and willing to show them off more than the rest of the TV girls, but don't confuse that with them being anything that hundreds of other women in the Houston area easily beat.
The Kraken
AG
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

Speaking of....what happened to Monte? I checked, she hasnt posted on Instagram since like June. Has she been on air?

Edit: Found a post online from today saying she has left Fox 26!!! WTF! Wither way she is grandfathered in here and I don't give a damn what anyone says!
She gone. In her last tweet she says she was "emotionally depleted"

https://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2022/08/kaitlin-monte-leaves-fox-26-houston.html
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Whoop Delecto
AG
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Lol, thats the article I read
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Sleuthing her Instagram, I wonder if she got knocked up again.. I wouldn't mind watching that
maroon barchetta
New World Ag said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

https://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2022/08/kaitlin-monte-leaves-fox-26-houston.html

Scarlet - former Fox employee due to her political beliefs posted on her own social media account

Ivory - former Fox employee due to her attention hooring her political beliefs and calling out Fox corporate live on air

Kaitlynn - something going on behind the scenes there? Maybe something similar and we just haven't heard?
TRM
AG
New World Ag said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

She was doing a series ("The Missing?") about missing kids. I wonder how much of a toll that took on her...
First Page Last Page
Page 588 of 847

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.