Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,664,278 Views | 29623 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by TRM
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These split ass shorts and yoga pants may be the greatest invention of human kind.

We talkin' ass with independent suspension.

You see this at the gym. You see this at the grocery store. Its standard issue garb in 2023.

We talkin' two split cheeked orbs floatin in space. On display like a couple honeybaked hams.

There's no better time to be alive.
LPHA
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

These split ass shorts and yoga pants may be the greatest invention of human kind.

You see this at the gym. You see this at the grocery store. Its standard issue garb in 2023.

We talkin' two split cheeked orbs floatin in space. On display like a couple honeybaked hams.

Poetry
cr0wbar
AG
Monica
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

Nearly spit my lunch through my nose.
schmellba99
AG

This is beautiful.
txags92
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I love how these and countless other people are creating soft core pr0n and try to pass it off as fitness advice or inspiration
I am sure they are ashamed of themselves all the way to the bank...
swimmerbabe11
all next gen realtors I believe
Cromagnum
AG

LMAO
TRM
AG

TRM
AG

maroon barchetta
The more sun she gets, the sooner she becomes Magda.
AMW2010
AG
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8dHcgmy/
Mikeyshooter
AG
MAS444
AG
There has to be an uncensored video/photo of that. Get to work texags.
Cromagnum
AG
AMW2010 said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8dHcgmy/

schmellba99
AG
maroon barchetta said:

*******, now tan women are verboten?

I miss the days when coppertone was the rage and women wanted to be tan and not pasty ass white. It was glorious.
MAROON
AG
Yep. You young bucks don't know the glorious smell of cocoa butter and and the beauty of tan lines as those bikinis came off.
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Ag_07
AG
She's been on this thread before huh?

https://instagr.am/p/Cue4yQyLL2W
txags92
AG
Ag_07 said:

She's been on this thread before huh?

https://instagr.am/p/Cue4yQyLL2W
I think she was on the old Texans cheerleader thread, because I believe she used to be on the squad.
David_Puddy
AG
schmellba99 said:

maroon barchetta said:

I miss the days when coppertone was the rage and women wanted to be tan and not pasty ass white. It was glorious.

If loving tan lines is wrong, then I don't wanna be right
Mikeyshooter
AG
SockDePot
Mikeyshooter said:

Mikeyshooter
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
schmellba99 said:

maroon barchetta said:

She looks great for now. But I have a feeling her skins gonna look like leather in a decade or two is all.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TarponChaser
BenFiasco14 said:

schmellba99 said:

maroon barchetta said:

She looks great for now. But I have a feeling her skins gonna look like leather in a decade or two is all.

Who the **** cares about 20 years from now? We're talking about today.

And I'm firmly in the camp of preferring the tanned, coconut-oil scented chicks with glorious tan lines. The Mrs. is one of those chicks and in our mid-40's she ain't leathery yet so I ain't worried about it. I way outkicked my coverage anyway so if she ever does get leathery I'll be old and crusty anyway so I probably won't care.

Besides, as a general rule, chicks who are outside enough to get tan are almost universally more fit than the pasty chicks.
schmellba99
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

schmellba99 said:

maroon barchetta said:

In 20 years none of the chicks on this thread are gonna be smoking hot. Catla's titties will be swangin around her knees by then.

And i can attest that plenty of chicks that stay tanned in their earlier years dont have the leather skin as they age, not hard to do really.
BenFiasco14
AG
TarponChaser said:

BenFiasco14 said:

schmellba99 said:

maroon barchetta said:

And I'm firmly in the camp of preferring the tanned, coconut-oil scented chicks with glorious tan lines. The Mrs. is one of those chicks and in our mid-40's she ain't leathery yet so I ain't worried about it. I way outkicked my coverage anyway so if she ever does get leathery I'll be old and crusty anyway so I probably won't care.

Besides, as a general rule, chicks who are outside enough to get tan are almost universally more fit than the pasty chicks.

I only care about 20 years from now for purposes of ripping on hot chicks in this thread. Believe me, if I could bang Lauren, I'm all there.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
MAS444
AG
Yeah but there seems to be a good portion of posters here who oddly fantasize about these girls as actual girlfriends or wives. Numerous cringy "wife material" comments.
Diggity
AG
some of us are just concerned with the health of these young ladies!
Sea Speed
AG
schmellba99 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

schmellba99 said:

maroon barchetta said:

In 20 years none of the chicks on this thread are gonna be smoking hot. Catla's titties will be swangin around her knees by then.

And i can attest that plenty of chicks that stay tanned in their earlier years dont have the leather skin as they age, not hard to do really.

In 20 years some new army fruits on this board will be posting AI tittays and us grumpy ole ****s will be clamoring for the good ole days of half naked news broads with questionable morals.
ElCheAg
AG
Diggity said:

some of us are just concerned with the health of these young ladies!

A rather noble intention if you ask me.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Some of us are glad they are someone else's problem.
txags92
AG
TarponChaser said:

BenFiasco14 said:

schmellba99 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Speaking of "general rules" there is a rule #1 that needs to be followed.
Diggity
AG
txags92 said:

TarponChaser said:

BenFiasco14 said:

schmellba99 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Speaking of "general rules" there is a rule #1 that needs to be followed.
redline248
AG
Guys, stfu with all the words. More pics

screw you filter, fun police
First Page Last Page
Page 731 of 847

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.