Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,129,924 Views | 28266 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by TRM
TarponChaser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Irish 2.0 said:

Zeke1995 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CJkcpBLHIsw

Pretty much exactly how I remember my 2nd grade teacher...
Are we sure we want our kids to be taught by a dominatrix?
Who cares about the kids? How do I sign up for her lessons??
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CJoXa-Gjx9e
DustysLineup
AG
Zeke1995 said:

Location tag: https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/1119964358175816/five-central/
DustysLineup
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Lauren photo dump

https://instagr.am/p/CJgpZLgp4z6
That Vanilla Ice dance video tells me she'd be really fun to date for like four hours.
Onceaggie2.0
wow I can feel the cringe coming from her vide-o
Thunder18
AG
Harry Lime said:

Zeke1995 said:

Location tag: https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/1119964358175816/five-central/

ski-man
AG
jetch17 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CJoXa-Gjx9e
Wow, I wish I had no job and can travel like she does.............
Let's go ski-man!
Onceaggie2.0
You could just have to hook up with a rich old dude
jh0400
AG
BenFiasco14
AG

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
dodger02
AG
Bwahahahaha!!!!
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CJo_aRPlg1y
RK
AG
the time and energy expended on getting that one NYE pic juuuuust right has been a real gift from IG the last few days.
Post removed:
by user
Ol_Ag_02
AG
RK said:

the time and energy expended on getting that one NYE pic juuuuust right has been a real gift from IG the last few days.

Not sure any trim is worth the beating of having to be husband / Instagram photographer.
Diggity
AG
I'm hoping she had already downed a few bottles of Andre Brut before putting together that **** show of a display
BQ_90
AG
Diggity said:

I'm hoping she had already downed a few bottles of Andre Brut before putting together that **** show of a display
hell she probable hired it out. They is probable an entire industry for IG set designs.
Post removed:
by user
Bondag
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

RK said:

Not sure any trim is worth the beating of having to be husband / Instagram photographer.

Amen I can't imagine dating today. Is every young hot girl incredibly vain these days with all the pictures on social media? How much of a beating it would be to take all of these worthless pictures and post them. They must live on their phones.
If they are posting that on Social Media, imagine what other pictures they have on their phones.
redline248
AG
Bondag said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

RK said:

Amen I can't imagine dating today. Is every young hot girl incredibly vain these days with all the pictures on social media? How much of a beating it would be to take all of these worthless pictures and post them. They must live on their phones.
If they are posting that on Social Media, imagine what other pictures they have on their phones.
Or the ones they would let you take in private
BQ_90
AG
redline248 said:

Bondag said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

RK said:

Or the ones they would let you take in private
which then explains how they get the money to travel all over the world.
Cromagnum
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/CJry5ZBDjiT

Wonk gettin after it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Shes obviously de loading to start the year. The Wonk could easily squat two JReys or one Lanie, minimum.
HtownAg92
AG
She was just demonstrating the different ways she could wreck your crank.
Al Bula
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

at least once a week I pull up next to some uggo fatty at a stoplight IGing or snapping a selfie in that GD stupid head tilt pose.

Rant over, back to our normally scheduled study of local narcissism.
rilloaggie
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

RK said:

My brother dated a wannabe influencer/model/dancer/actress/life coach/etc. for several years. She never had a job in the 3-4 years they were together, just random side gigs like handing out samples of liquor a specs or working as a bartender at special events (she did get us into Byron Nelson on year so that was cool). They broke up back in like April when everything was shut down, probably because they had to actually spend time around each other constantly rather than her using his car do drive around to "gigs". After they broke up he told me "she said she didn't have time to find a full time job, but she did have time to make 370 tik-tok videos in 2 months."

Every vacation or road trip they took had to include several photo ops along the way. I grew up in the panhandle and during one of the family visits to see my mom, we all went to see the play "Texas" down in Palo Duro Canyon. It is corny, but my mom was into it and it was going to make her happy so we all tagged along. The show started at like 8:30 and let our around 10:30. Made sense to take one car so we found it odd when my bro and his instagirl decided to drive separately. Their reasoning was that they had to go meet a photographer (random person she contacted from instagram) to do a shoot after the show. My mom asks "uhhh... isn't it a little late to be meeting a stranger for a photo shoot?" Instagirl responded like it was a silly question "Well the guy has to finish his shift at Applebees before he can meet us."

/ib "Cool story bro"
Diggity
AG
rilloaggie said:

The show started at like 8:30 and let our around 10:30. Made sense to take one car so we found it odd when my bro and his instagirl decided to drive separately. Their reasoning was that they had to go meet a photographer (random person she contacted from instagram) to do a shoot after the show.
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CJtTrPTJENK
CDUB98
AG
My Panhandle brutha!
BenFiasco14
AG
Ivory is so sexy
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bondag
AG
rilloaggie said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

RK said:

My brother dated a wannabe influencer/model/dancer/actress/life coach/etc. for several years. She never had a job in the 3-4 years they were together, just random side gigs like handing out samples of liquor a specs or working as a bartender at special events (she did get us into Byron Nelson on year so that was cool). They broke up back in like April when everything was shut down, probably because they had to actually spend time around each other constantly rather than her using his car do drive around to "gigs". After they broke up he told me "she said she didn't have time to find a full time job, but she did have time to make 370 tik-tok videos in 2 months."

Every vacation or road trip they took had to include several photo ops along the way. I grew up in the panhandle and during one of the family visits to see my mom, we all went to see the play "Texas" down in Palo Duro Canyon. It is corny, but my mom was into it and it was going to make her happy so we all tagged along. The show started at like 8:30 and let our around 10:30. Made sense to take one car so we found it odd when my bro and his instagirl decided to drive separately. Their reasoning was that they had to go meet a photographer (random person she contacted from instagram) to do a shoot after the show. My mom asks "uhhh... isn't it a little late to be meeting a stranger for a photo shoot?" Instagirl responded like it was a silly question "Well the guy has to finish his shift at Applebees before he can meet us."

/ib "Cool story bro"
It would be a really cool story if you included her insta
rilloaggie
AG
Her insta is definitely not, not @adrivingforce_

They were an odd couple...
The Milkman
AG
rilloaggie said:

Her insta is definitely not, not @adrivingforce_

They were an odd couple...
I'll be honest... this is definitely not what I was expecting...
First Page Last Page
Page 279 of 808

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.