Houston
Sponsored by

Houston votes to join lawsuit preserving "sanctuary cities"

4,062 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Wonderer
88jrt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

I could be wrong but I thought you were supposed to report every accident. Of course I don't expect that to happen but when you are talking about someone hitting you that is illegal and has no means to pay for the $3k in damage they caused to your car, I would think there is a better way to handle it than to fill out the online form??? I mean if the guy didn't have insurance and only had an expired Mexico drivers license shouldn't the cops show up? If not then why the hell would I pay for insurance? We could just hit people and then flee the scene every time and not get into trouble.
Back in the '80s, I was t-boned by a giant POS Ford LTD at Bissonnet and 59. Blatant red-light run.
Could have killed somebody. Totaled my car.

The *apparently* not-totally-but-kinda-illegal-but-really-just-undocumented-"worker" stepped out of his tank in the middle of this massive, now-clogged intersection. In view of everyone, he held a screwdriver like a knife and slowly worked his way to the curb...then ran.

He could not have been Obama's son, btw.

Affected my premiums? Nawww...
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Of course, I'd recommend high UM coverage to everyone in Houston. But it's literally a crime when you get hit by an illegal with no insurance, and he should be deported instead of let off with a ticket.
The Original AG 76
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Of course, I'd recommend high UM coverage to everyone in Houston. But it's literally a crime when you get hit by an illegal with no insurance, and he should be deported instead of let off with a ticket.

We almost passed a bill in the 85th where the white chevy panel van with 74 miles of pvc , 18 ladders , 13 cases of beer and 9 occupants could be seized and auctioned off to help pay for the Americans damage but the goodie foodie lobby whined about leaving poor ole Juan and his lovely Maria and the 8 ninos without the vehicle on the side of the road boohooo crap killed it
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I cant stand the lengths some of these people will go to help out the illegal immigrant at the expense of all of us.
The Wonderer
AG
The Original AG 76 said:

Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

We almost passed a bill in the 85th where the white chevy panel van with 74 miles of pvc , 18 ladders , 13 cases of beer and 9 occupants could be seized and auctioned off to help pay for the Americans damage but the goodie foodie lobby whined about leaving poor ole Juan and his lovely Maria and the 8 ninos without the vehicle on the side of the road boohooo crap killed it

The last thing i want is the expansion of civil forfeiture.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

Shhh, only for the non-whites.
The Wonderer
AG
CDUB98 said:

Quote:

Shhh, only for the non-whites.

Yeah, as a stepping stone...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.