Houston
Sponsored by

Josh Innis moving to the morning

3,140 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ezra Brooks
Tyrone_The_Tuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He just announced
Ags-R-Better
I looked at website and didn't see anything. Tell me he's not replacing Lance and Matt...
Liquid Wrench
https://texags.com/forums/38/topics/2850150/last
OCEN99
AG
Ags-R-Better said:

I looked at website and didn't see anything. Tell me he's not replacing Lance and Matt...
Lance is planning on not renewing his contract.
Forum Troll
AG
Sad to see Lance go. No more pablo prigioni.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Another Innes thread. I bet runontexas is beating his d*** like it owes him money.
cr0wbar
AG
where the hell is MT going?!
-It's a Jungle out there kiddies, have a very fruitful day-

E
AG
cr0wbar said:

I hope he gets his lunch hour back, sean and clandton are terrible!
Coog97
E said:

cr0wbar said:

I hope he gets his lunch hour back, sean and clandton are terrible!
Take any two posters from this board and give them a show... it would be far better than Clanton and Jones.

Innes is garbage. He will flame out before too long.
NoahAg
1 - I like Lance. He's the best of all the Houston sports radio guys (low bar, I know).
2 - Moving to mornings is a promotion of sorts for Innes, right?
3 - Pick up Jim Rome for the 11-2 slot.
MelvinUdall
NoahAg said:

1 - I like Lance. He's the best of all the Houston sports radio guys (low bar, I know).
2 - Moving to mornings is a promotion of sorts for Innes, right?
3 - Pick up Jim Rome for the 11-2 slot.

Agree on the first two points, absolutely disagree on Rome, his good days are past. How about just throw in Rich Eisen from 11-2. I am not a huge fan of MT on his own, but I am a big fan of Clanton and Jones going away.
The Blue Goose
AG
Rome is on 650 during that slot
MelvinUdall
Just read they are moving MT back to his early afternoon slot and then Clanton, Jones, and Braddock to the afternoon slot (what an abortion of a show). I have to wonder what that program director is thinking with that lineup.
BigPuma
AG
Looks like I'll listen to clay Travis live instead
NICU Dad
AG
Brutal afternoon line up.

Jones is just a race baiting a-hole.

I like Braddock ok but not really a fan of Clanton.
E
AG
They should move Sean Jones to the morning with Innes...

Lance and MT in the mornings was the only show I listen to on 790. I'm not moving to 610 in the mornings cause Seth Payne annoys the hell out of me, and im not listening to Innes. Oh the dilemma! #firstworldproblems
MelvinUdall
E said:

Lance and MT in the mornings was the only show I listen to on 790. I'm not moving to 610 in the mornings cause Seth Payne annoys the hell out of me, and im not listening to Innes. Oh the dilemma! #firstworldproblems

I actually the show with Seth and Mike on 610, when Seth is on his meds, he is good at breaking down football.
The Milkman
AG
You people and your local sports talk radio.

Last night I was listening to the Astros game while I was on the road, and so I woke up this morning and 790 was still on. They were going through golfers names and saying which would and would not be a good fake name to use for checking into a hotel.

Dynamite radio.
MelvinUdall
The Milkman said:

You people and your local sports talk radio.

Last night I was listening to the Astros game while I was on the road, and so I woke up this morning and 790 was still on. They were going through golfers names and saying which would and would not be a good fake name to use for checking into a hotel.

Dynamite radio.

Don't tell me, you're a huge XM radio listener?
Astrobo
AG
nhayden said:

E said:

I actually the show with Seth and Mike on 610, when Seth is on his meds, he is good at breaking down football.
I get wore out on Seth and Mike quickly. When they start their incessant whining without taking a breath I can't take it. Seems like they spend too much time crying about something and it wears on me. I spend more time driving with the radio off these days.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Forum Troll said:

Sad to see Lance go. No more pablo prigioni.

Or SEC Guy
MAS444
AG
Yeah Lance was just about the only reason I still listened to sports talk radio.
Coog97
I could listen to Pendergast... were it not for the other two idiots. Funny that the guy who made his career by winning Smack-offs would be the credible one of that crew.
Astroag
AG
nhayden said:

Just read they are moving MT back to his early afternoon slot and then Clanton, Jones, and Braddock to the afternoon slot (what an abortion of a show). I have to wonder what that program director is thinking with that lineup.
Surely you jest...thats a horrible afternoon show...

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Pie in the sky, but maybe get Granato and Lance back together on 97.5 for the late morning show. Not sure it would work anymore, but I can hope.
MelvinUdall
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Pie in the sky, but maybe get Granato and Lance back together on 97.5 for the late morning show. Not sure it would work anymore, but I can hope.

I thought Granato had some stake in 1560, unless LZ is heading back there, then I can't see them together again. I would however guess he might have some segments with Granato and maybe a fill in with Granato now that he is not tied to 790 anymore.
Ezra Brooks
AG
nhayden said:

Milwaukees Best Light said:

I thought Granato had some stake in 1560, unless LZ is heading back there, then I can't see them together again. I would however guess he might have some segments with Granato and maybe a fill in with Granato now that he is not tied to 790 anymore.
1560's parent - Gow Communications also owns 97.5
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.