Houston
Sponsored by

Bringing Back Colorado Green or Chocolate

2,790 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The D
drumboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody know the potential risks of bringing some of Colorado's finest when flying to IAH/Hobby? It's legal in Colorado so I'd think you can pass through the airport with it and here they'll just confiscate it and send you to a class where you can meet some new friends.
Echoes97
AG
Edibles FTW!

Anyone know if the Feds have ultimate oversight here, being that you're crossing state lines?
jetch17
AG
Go ahead and try and let us know how it turns out.
Ag_07
AG
It's always a good idea to ask advice about committing crimes on a public message board
I Am A Critic
Echoes97 said:

Anyone know if the Feds have ultimate oversight here, being that you're crossing state lines?
Yep. Big federal no-no. Lots of interstate trafficking laws you'd be breaking.
astroaggie27
I wouldn't travel with buds, but I've never had an issue bringing back edibles or capsules. Just keep it in your carry on.

In the off chance you get searched, TSA in Denver will just make you throw it out. As long as we're not talking large quantities. You're home free after that.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
You know they sell weed here, right?
WES2006AG
AG
I read somewhere that no one has been arrested at DIA and the few people they did find flying with it were told to just throw it away.

Still seems risky though. I've also heard weed in the mail is a big thing these days so you could consider that.
HBCanine08
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I would have granny and gramps mail their favorite grandchild a birthday present to have waiting for your arrival back in Texas.
MelvinUdall
My sister forgot she had some in her purse when flying back from CO, went through the TSA checkpoint with no issue. TIFWIW.
Panama Red
AG
drumboy said:

It's legal in Colorado so I'd think you can pass through the airport with it and here they'll just confiscate it and send you to a class where you can meet some new friends.

Were you high when you typed this?
Al Bula
AG
Lol loser potheads
Liquid Wrench
You know how you're always shoving things in your butt? Well, buy yourself some little plastic bags and do it for a reason this time.
sts7049
AG
make sure you stop and pet the drug dogs on your way through the airport
Chewy
AG
sts7049 said:

make sure you stop and pet the drug dogs on your way through the airport

This actually made me think of a fun idea. Get a German Sheppard like service dog and tell the airport you want to help calm passengers so you'll just be roaming around in terminal.

Instead, put on a pair of military style boots, khakis, and a dark polo and wait at every gate from Denver and see how many people you can freak out.

I bet you'd see some nervous ass people hitting the concourse and seeing your service dog that's supposed to calm them.
Spore Ag
Best place for free dope is the Colorado rental cars.
Post removed:
by user
brotheraggie
Ag_07 said:

It's always a good idea to ask advice about committing crimes on a public message board
OP is a real dumbA$$ for thinking about doing this stupid idea
Bondag
AG
ChiliBeans said:

You know how you're always shoving things in your butt? Well, buy yourself some little plastic bags and do it for a reason this time.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
drumboy said:

Anybody know the potential risks of bringing some of Colorado's finest when flying to IAH/Hobby?

Well the risks are usually some kind of raider rash or a pissed of ex-boyfriend; so you want to always double-wrap it and avoid her place.

As for IAH/Hobby... I have no idea why you'd bring a stripper to the airport. Wherever you're going, they have strippers there.
The D
The D
AG
Just fed ex or ups it back to yourself.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.