Houston
Sponsored by

The punks that did this should get their arms chopped off

6,110 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
White Liberals=The Worst
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YellAg2004 said:

http://www.click2houston.com/news/bald-eagle-found-shot-to-death-in-nw-harris-county

Shooter found
My first gut reaction was that it was likely a Mexican or central american immigrant or the son of one. Need to do some major house cleaning in this country.
AlaskanAg99
AG
No prosecution because he's a minor?

BS.

As far as the bald Eagle, folks haven't mentioned seeing it again. But it's not like they're outside everynight, pure luck we managed to see it fly overhead and land in a tree.
jpc08
AG
OnlyForNow said:

It's such horse crap too! They threw the book at someone the same age who shot a whooping crane.

The kid also violated the MBTA by taking the feather, which shows that he knew EXCATLY what he was doing!
A little different with whooping cranes. At one point there were less than 25 whooping cranes alive in the entire world. Still today there are less than 1,000. Bald Eagles aren't even on the endangered list anymore. There are 70,000+ in North America.

Not saying it's right to shoot a bald eagle but much bigger impact on the whooping crane population.
OnlyForNow
AG
I didn't write the law. I want equal application of the law.

While not on the T&E list, the eagle is still protected.

I'm a 30 year old white guy who hunts a lot, if I got caught shooting a bald eagle they are going to put me under the jail.
Liquid Wrench
So you want the kid to get the maximum penalty, what would that penalty be?
swimmerbabe11
I'm just really happy I live somewhere that we dont actually chop people's arms off.
White Liberals=The Worst
ChiliBeans said:

So you want the kid to get the maximum penalty, what would that penalty be?
Deport his family
White Liberals=The Worst
swimmerbabe11 said:

I'm just really happy I live somewhere that we dont actually chop people's arms off.
Sometimes I wish we did with thieves, rapists, murderers etc.
swimmerbabe11
I think that's wierd and kinda sadistic, but to each their own.
aggiedent
AG
Quote:

I'm a 30 year old white guy who hunts a lot, if I got caught shooting a bald eagle they are going to put me under the jail.

Yep, and take a whole lot of your cash as well.
White Liberals=The Worst
swimmerbabe11 said:

I think that's wierd and kinda sadistic, but to each their own.
How so? Been going on since the dawn of man and is a hell of a deterrent. Is locking someone up in a cage for life where they can be raped, assaulted or killed for no reason or putting them to death not "sadistic"?

If you steal something you know that you are risking an arm. Right now, thieves are just risking three hots and a cot for a short period of time.

FWIW, I do not think the bald eagle killer is deserving of this.
OnlyForNow
AG
$10,000 fine, and 10 years in jail.
schmellba99
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Get your **** stolen on a semi regular basis, and you'll change your tune.
swimmerbabe11
You think theft is uncommon in those types of places?
And that I've never been stolen from?
Wierd.
Liquid Wrench
OnlyForNow said:

$10,000 fine, and 10 years in jail.
Well, I obviously don't agree with that but thanks for the information.

Bondag
AG
The fact that he shot it multiple time means he knew exactly what he was doing and should be punished for his crime.
OnlyForNow
AG
Thank you.
AlaskanAg08
AG
Deport...
ScottBowen
AG
Premium said:

We have Bald Eagles in Houston?

Saw one a month ago over near Uvalde road on east I-10.
Ciboag96
Bondag said:

The fact that he shot it multiple time means he knew exactly what he was doing and should be punished for his crime.

I agree. Hacksaw Jim Duggan should break a 2x4 over his head as punishment. Cause Merica

schmellba99
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

You think theft is uncommon in those types of places?
And that I've never been stolen from?
Wierd.
I'm sure it is, because thieves are everywhere. Doesn't mean that I have to tolerate it one bit, doesn't mean that I have to like it, doesn't mean that I have to accept the fact that my stuff could get stolen because some low life piece of **** thinks they don't need to work for their own, doesn't mean that I don't think that if you get caught breaking into somebody else's shiz that you shouldn't be punished to a point that you will think long and hard about whether that radio or ipad or whatever is really worth the pain next time.

I make no bones about the fact that we just about let the inmates run the asylum here because little johnny or little suzy have some stupid made up affliction that somehow gives them carte blanche to be a ****head and that i vehemently disagree with the societal attitude that "kids will be kids" and "you have insurance for a reason" is an acceptable excuse for thuggery. Beatings need to come back into style something fierce.
swimmerbabe11
I kinda get that..but I'm a pacifist at heart..and...when I think of the countries that still have punishments like that...those aren't places I want to be at all.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.