Houston
Sponsored by

It's gone rain

8,025 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bedofbrass33
plowboy1065
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
No but it is another buddy of ours. I'm not going to make the wedding since I have prior commitments already. If you kill something pretty tell Bryan you want Bubba to mount it. That's my dad and does amazing stuff
Ag_07
AG
Yall need to take this shlt to Grindr.
Zemira
AG
So when is it raining? It's only sprinkled here.
camelclub
AG
This forecast was dumb. It barely rained here all night and now they're saying it won't start till later today. How could they be so wrong about what's supposed to happen later in the same day?
plowboy1065
S
Not sure where you are but it's been raining it's butt off in Houston all night
Hulla Baller
AG
It's pouring in clear lake.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Raining all night and a good shower now. I think we got over 2" so far. Near 6 and clay.
rhoswen
AG
Pouring in seabrook

We're gonna skip Dickens. It looks like most of the street vendors' tents got destroyed last night and there's quite a bit of street flooding, so none of our buddies are going. They did say they'll do it again next weekend.
Zemira
AG
I had 3.5 inches in Cypress at 10am. Not sure how much today.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
I'm in Texas City and it's been raining pretty hard all day. Making a big pot of New Mexico style posole that should be pretty tasty in this cold, wet weather. Dickens on the Strand is gonna be a mess.
88jrt06
AG
AgCPA95 said:

plowboy1065 said:

Make sure to wrap your pipes!
The 3 P's!

Plants
Pipes
Pets

As a native Houstonian the cold weather drama still cracks me up, but it would probably be equivalent to my in-laws in Iowa dealing with a hurricane so I realize some people just haven't been in enough cold weather to realize the world doesn't stop at 32 degrees.

My wife has a girl that works with her who is a native Houstonian and I'm not sure if this girl has ever been north of Conroe. A few years ago when we had one of our harder freezes getting down to the upper 20's, she texted my wife early in the morning questioning whether it would be safe to commute in to the office as the roads may not be safe. Mind you there hasn't been an hint of precipitation for days. Being Houston, the roads generally are not safe, but I guess this girl was under the impression the concrete just glosses over once we get below 32. And no, she isn't an Aggie.

Perhaps it's the skimpy clothes...follow Rule#1, and leave your wife out of this! Got y'alls back on TexAgs.
bedofbrass33
AG
Hasn't stopped raining here in League City since early yesterday. Intensity varies but no end in sight.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.