Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,243,093 Views | 19958 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by dave94
Hincemm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i am also hoping for a ted emrich subtle jab at the HZ situation.

something to the effect of: 'we are seeing CUMULUS clouds gathering around the course today, but it doesn't appear they're going to be very active in how things play out.'

agchino
AG
Jake posted a picture this morning that amounted to some recording artists song or music video that translated to "Good News"
Hincemm
AG

it's a sad song, from what i understand
sixiron
AG
Quote:

i am also hoping for a ted emrich subtle jab at the HZ situation.

I haven't heard all of Ted's updates this afternoon but in the one around noon he said "it is what it is" which was a reference to the Saquon tweet that Dan and Jake each retweeted a couple days ago.
agchino
AG
This is almost as bad as trying to interpret recruit and star players tweets!
walton91
Here's a star player tweet to interpret
Ol Jock 99
AG
Meanwhile at The Freak… (from a HS friend of mine)

GarlandAg2012
AG
That is very unfortuante
Ol Sarge Friday
Hincemm said:

hang zone promo at 1210 (promoting see you next tuesday...).

guessing not unintentional.

* Gordo made the one this past Tuesday and I expect him there again. Those promos must not be much of a priority b/c I heard one earlier this week during the Musers for "Picks of the Pole".
ac04
"Dan and Jake Ticket goodbye"

t - cam
AG
Guessing since their contract is up they won't have to deal with a non compete or any holding period.
powerbelly
AG
t - cam said:

Guessing since their contract is up they won't have to deal with a non compete or any holding period.

I wouldn't be so sure.
True Anomaly
AG
powerbelly said:

t - cam said:

I wouldn't be so sure.
The real question is whether they really try to test their non-compete with an online presence

I'm cheering them on. They're both good dudes, and of all the shows on the Ticket they have the best chance to succeed on a different platform. Really can't wait to see what they do and how it evolves
Old Tom Morris
Predictably awkward. Always hard to read these two whether something else is lined up or not, but it really seems like not. Yet.
powerbelly
AG
True Anomaly said:

powerbelly said:

t - cam said:

I wouldn't be so sure.
The real question is whether they really try to test their non-compete with an online presence

I'm cheering them on. They're both good dudes, and of all the shows on the Ticket they have the best chance to succeed on a different platform. Really can't wait to see what they do and how it evolves

I think the ticket would be hard pressed to call anything but moving to another in-market radio station competition. Podcast or online would be a very tough argument imo.
FTAco07
AG
I happened to switch over to the fan for a second earlier today and they dropped some not so subtle innuendo.

Don't know the context, but somebody sent Sirois a Clay Matthews Sr Browns jersey and they were all joking about if they knew anyone who liked the Browns. It ended with Danny saying something to the effect of maybe we should just hold on to that one for a few months.

Probably just stirring the pot but Mike and Danny were definitely playing it up.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Filmed at Cash Sirois' studio...
FTAco07
AG
Interesting. I knew that didn't look like the dragon den, but just assumed they got TC to film something at a random spot.

I should have known the video and production quality was way too good to be TC
InternetFan02
AG
InternetFan02
AG
Corby crying on air saying it's like a Zack Martin contract holdout...Cat looking like an ******* on an email to some lady

Demasiado
AG
Well F me, it's real now..
bthotugigem05
AG
At least they finally were able to say it. Sounds like Cumulus tied Cat's and DB's hands.
BoomGoesThe
I quit listening a handful of years ago (but obviously still check in by reading this thread every so often) and had no idea that Dan had morphed into "Skinny Greggo"
beagle2009
AG
Fairly certain he has been struggling with long-haul / long-term effects of COVID for a couple of years now…
Ervin Burrell
AG
They better be paying Donnie a spot bonus or some hazard pay for working 10-3 with the people he's had to for the past couple weeks, and presumably a few more.
AgGrad99
AG
beagle2009 said:

Fairly certain he has been struggling with long-haul / long-term effects of COVID for a couple of years now…

Dan purposely lost weight with SOTA...before Covid.

Rudyjax
AG
Dan looks better than he did in the early 2000s. Good for him.
Hincemm
AG
bthotugigem05 said:

At least they finally were able to say it. Sounds like Cumulus tied Cat's and DB's hands.

Who knows. I imagine they have a budget and/or must tie comp to ratings/time slot. To me, it's actually perhaps indicative of the money they may have tied up in the musers and the HL. If I'm Dan and Jake, i also look at the freed up money from norm

But who knows
Old Tom Morris
Yeah, dan became gym guy well before covid. The beard was a good move too. He was looking a little pale holocosty without it
Gomer95
AG
Doubt it's happening but wouldn't it be awesome if The Old Grey Wolf somehow got ALL the rest of the hosts including the Musers to come over to The Freak for Ticket 2.0? That would be….LEGENDARY.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Gomer95 said:

Doubt it's happening but wouldn't it be awesome if The Old Grey Wolf somehow got ALL the rest of the hosts including the Musers to come over to The Freak for Ticket 2.0? That would be….LEGENDARY.
With what money?
powerbelly
AG
Gomer95 said:

You spelled ****ty wrong.
Gomer95
AG
LOL I don't know. I don't think about that stuff, just theorizing because it would be cool.
Ol Jock 99
AG
ac04 said:

"Dan and Jake Ticket goodbye"

They seem extremely bummed out.
PatAg
AG
I wonder how many Patreon subscribers they might be expecting to get PLUS whatever sponsorship money. It would have to be more than whatever Cumuluar is offering I guess

First Page Last Page
Page 489 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.