Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,239,116 Views | 19951 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by mavsfan4ever
Hincemm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
an abort...
ac04
in the pro bowl yesterday…
Mozart Paintings
AG
/sinceritysmacks
Chewy
AG
I have no idea the context for this but damn Gordo and Doocy are a pair.
agmag90
Doocy is great
beagle2009
AG
I wish he'd replace junior permanently
Goldie Wilson
beagle2009 said:

Yup. Doocy Gordo Jub is the best combo. Doocy becomes the Gordo punching bag, so then Jub acts more like afternoon Jub. Win win win
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

beagle2009 said:

Yup. Doocy Gordo Jub is the best combo. Doocy becomes the Gordo punching bag, so then Jub acts more like afternoon Jub. Win win win

…and no more Junior. Win win win win.
WC87
AG
No more Junior?!??!? Who would lecture us about Luka's fitness or fringe sports?
Goldie Wilson
Did anybody else think that when he started on bluebonnet talk, Chris Chris was about to interrupt? I wasn't paying attention to the time and thought for sure that bluebonnet talk was a fake topic for the Chrisser to barge into
Gil Renard
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

beagle2009 said:

Stive mad.
thirty-two
AG
Saw a pic of Junior on the Ticket FB page. Shocking to me that he's got an infant at home. Dude is looking OLD.
Nagler
AG
He is old at least for kids. Almost 60.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Junes was always kind of the weird dude, but he'd at least have his moments. But those moments have mostly been replaced by Cuuck Junes. He's kind of become a weenie ass suburban mom, which not coincidentally syncs up with him hooking up with Natalie Solis.

Diarrhea Pants Junes has become Bluebonnet Junes
beagle2009
AG
Could not have described it better myself!
Moe Jzyslak
AG
And all of his bits suck ass
RabbleRouser07
AG
How many times did you all say "Mark" when Craig and George were talking about the new Rangers uniforms and talking about "Cream pants" and "I love the cream"
TheRatt87
DannyDuberstein said:

Junes was always kind of the weird dude, but he'd at least have his moments. But those moments have mostly been replaced by Cuuck Junes. He's kind of become a weenie ass suburban mom, which not coincidentally syncs up with him hooking up with Natalie Solis.

The guy used to sing "Points for Sex" at GNO & Ticketstock and regularly talk about Peanut Butter Factor. Marries a Political Science & Govt major from an Ivy school who's 20 years his junior and now it's like he's on MSNBC.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yep, my point exactly
dave94
AG
TheRatt87 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

The guy used to sing "Points for Sex" at GNO & Ticketstock and regularly talk about Peanut Butter Factor. Marries a Political Science & Govt major from an Ivy school who's 20 years his junior and now it's like he's on MSNBC.
None of those were bits were ever funny so we're not missing out on much.
Moe Jzyslak
AG
These past few weeks have moved Junior below Norm in my rankings. I'm at the point where if one them had to retire, I want it to be Junior.
Goldie Wilson
Y'all aren't giving enough credit to Bluebonnet Talk or Brooke Shields Talk
Danny Vermin
He also has a alternative lifestyle where he takes it in the a** by other men. He was a regular at the bath house off of Swiss and good latimer before he got regionally famous. Now, he takes thise solo bike trips with his " buddies"
GarlandAg2012
AG
Danny Vermin said:

He also has a alternative lifestyle where he takes it in the a** by other men. He was a regular at the bath house of off Swiss and good latimer before he got regional famous. Now, he takes thise solo bike trips with his " buddies"
Hot. Sports. Opinions.
bthotugigem05
AG
**Kempspin**
Robert C. Christian
AG
Are you telling me that the spider drop from Campground was real?
Hincemm
AG
it's ok to leave it at 'he's not entertaining.'
The Pilot
AG
Looks like he really triggered the f16 regulars.
Mozart Paintings
AG
Danny Vermin said:

He was a regular at the bath house off of Swiss and good latimer before he got regionally famous.
and you know this how??
bthotugigem05
AG
It was said from a guy who stayed non-regionally famous
RabbleRouser07
AG
Has anyone found a replacement for the SportsDay app? I can't stand the full screen ads they've got going now but I also need that rewind button.
Nagler
AG
they had metal bats said:

Danny Vermin said:

He was a regular at the bath house off of Swiss and good latimer before he got regionally famous.
and you know this how??
Danny Vermin
A longtime friend, who happens to be gay, had a stake in the bath house way back when and brought him up as we were on the way to a Stars game since I was listening to the Ticket. He was very casual saying oh yeah, Craig Miller used to come here all the time. I wasn't too shocked because there has always been signs including Gordon making quiet jokes about it.
Decay
AG
Danny Vermin said:

A longtime friend, who happens to be gay, had a stake in the bath house way back when and brought him up as we were on the way to a Stars game since I was listening to the Ticket. He was very casual saying oh yeah, Craig Miller used to come here all the time. I wasn't too shocked because there has always been signs including Gordon making quiet jokes about it.

I still don't know if this is a dedicated bit or a very astute local but either way you're an absolute psycho and I choose to believe everyone you say
AgGrad99
AG
Junior read the letters from listeners, where he agreed that it would be a good idea, to show kids videos of dummies being shot with a gun. The reasoning being that the crash test dummies showed us what happens if we dont use our seat belts, maybe it would help with gun violence if we did the same for it.

Yes...I'm sure that will stop the bad guys from using guns in illegal ways. The issue isnt people forgetting to put on the safety. It's bad people doing bad things.

I also get pretty tired of Dan's dumb political takes, which seems to come from his self-described super woke daughter. But he entertains the heck out of me, so it's easier to ignore. It's also hard to take him seriously, since he says some pretty irreverent and anti-woke stuff.

Back in the day, I dont remember them every getting political. That's what we all liked about it. It was just fun. But I guess the world has shifted and some of the personalities with it.
First Page Last Page
Page 466 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.