Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,240,910 Views | 19951 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by mavsfan4ever
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Spaceship
AG
Well that's a surprise. What an interesting marriage they have - a blind PhD psychologist married to an unemployed transgendered board op.
DannyDuberstein
AG
He must have quit because he was tired of providing meat lover's pizza for the price of a cheese pizza
AgLaw
AG
Spaceship said:

What an interesting marriage they have - a blind PhD psychologist married to an unemployed transgendered board op.

Add a couple of precocious kids and Tony Danza, and you've got yourself an 80s sitcom hit.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Set in post-apocalyptic Detroit
752bro4
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

schwabbin said:

Clown world. Nothing surprises me anymore. Well except the fact his wife is supporting him.

Well maybe it helps his wife is blind?

BUT she's gay, uh excuse me, she's blind
Decay
AG
Until they chop their dick off, I'm not impressed
DannyDuberstein
AG
Now for the the social experiment of each Ticket host/producer on twitter under pressure to be on supportive comment roll call
Spaceship
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Now for the the social experiment of each Ticket host/producer on twitter under pressure to be on supportive comment roll call

Craig and Corby were very quick to respond - they need to show how enlightened they are. A man pretending to be a women is a beautiful thing.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Spaceship said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Craig and Corby were very quick to respond - they need to show how enlightened they are. A man pretending to be a women is a beautiful thing.

Can't wait for east Texas voice Corby to lecture all the neophytes.
Chewy
AG
I'm not always comfortable when a man tells me he's trans, I don't understand his world but I do understand that he's part of mine.
MEENag
AG
Or they have a friend they care about and want to support. You can do that even if you aren't completely comfortable with the situation.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Chewy said:

I'm not always comfortable when a man tells me he's trans, I don't understand his world but I do understand that he's part of mine.

8 years later and instead of reading this, I sung it.

Law Hall 69-72
AG
At least Jer can play from the ladies tees now.
Spaceship
AG
MEENag said:

Or they have a friend they care about and want to support. You can do that even if you aren't completely comfortable with the situation.

Corby's track record on equality, wisdom and sensitivity is one we should all strive for.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Chewy said:

Rudyjax
AG
I saw her thumb nail picture and thought she's very good looking. Then I saw that one and was like, oh.
Craigy
So if the person is attractive to you then it's cool? Ok,noted
Rudyjax
AG
CraigSU84 said:

That's exactly what I said.

It was more like, wow, she's attractive. Then she posted that picture and I was like, oh ok.

Nothing more.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
CraigSU84 said:

Good grief...
DannyDuberstein
AG
If she has an apple, she also has a banana
Bunbury
AG
Congrats Big Strong! #courage
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'll be that guy - congratulations feel like congratulating a bulimic on their success losing weight with their fork and bucket. Love, sadness, empathy about whatever must be happening in their brain, absolutely. Congrats, not really.
WC87
AG
One too many drops I'm afraid.
Hincemm
AG
Jer/Jillian's a grown ass man/woman, so he/she can do what he/she wants. At the end of the day, I take issue with two things, though:

• As you see in his/her twitter bio, it says 'protect trans kids.' I an starkly opposed to children under 18 taking gender-altering medications and performing gender altering surgery. Kids are kids for a reason, and they should not be able to make life-long decisions at the young of an age.
  • Please don't classify this as courageous. I'll compliment a person on their decision and wish them the best, but I don't classify this as exhibiting courage.
DannyDuberstein
AG
When I was 8, I wanted to legally change my name to Colt because that was the name of The Fall Guy and I thought Lee Majors was a badass. Glad my parents didn't roll with even that. I'm also thankfully confident they would not have let me transform into Markie Post or Heather Thomas.
Bunbury
AG
Quote:

• Please don't classify this as courageous. I'll compliment a person on their decision and wish them the best, but I don't classify this as exhibiting courage.

Posting it to twitter knowing that a large % of ticket-listeners are probably opposed to this sort of thing, I would say is fairly courageous.
txag2008
AG
I can't see your username without thinking "bunpot"
Hincemm
AG
Bunbury said:

Quote:

Posting it to twitter knowing that a large % of ticket-listeners are probably opposed to this sort of thing, I would say is fairly courageous.
but they aren't?
WC87
AG
Bunbury said:

Quote:

Or it's a typical lib "look at me "" thing.

And look the former Jer is a grown ass biological male and can do what I guess she wants, I really don't care. Just don't expect me to celebrate a mental illness.
My Dad Earl
AG
I wonder how Jub feels right now. He never spoke out against it, but you could tell through the radio when Gordon would bring up a story involving trans people he would be rolling his eyes.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Bunbury said:

Quote:

This post was courageous.
Bones08
AG
First laugh of the year on The Ticket. George asking which one between Mikhail Gorbachev and Anne Heche was the one that crashed the car.
The Pilot
AG
Dan calling the front desk.
FTAco07
AG
Need pics of Jo Jo. New front desk trainee is a former strip club hostess/bar tender.
First Page Last Page
Page 449 of 571

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.